Turn on thread page Beta

Guess the artist and song title by these pictures watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Got them all except numero 4. No idea about that!

ReputationRep:
    Well done dogtanian

ReputationRep:
    That was a fun game!

Well done to the winner

ReputationRep:
    Glance and Peach still did very well considering most people didn't have a clue. Its funny that I thought number 4 was so easy but only person got it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    1. dogtanian - He got all of them right eventualy
    2. Glance - Got four right, but didn't get number 4.
    2. Peach - Got 4 of them right, eventually sadly you got 4 wrong.
    4. Lirael Abhorsen - Just got number 3 right.

Wooo!

How cool

(but I'm a she)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Ok the answers are

1. The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out - "If a double decker bus crashes into us to die by your side is a heavenly way to die"

Hence the double decker bus, ambulance, heaven plate and John Smith the labour leader who died in 1994 and was replaced by Tony Blair.

2. The Bee Gee's - You Win Again, the trophy is somthing you do when you win somthing, the Bee Gee's wrote the music to saturday night fever and thereis a picture of the Bee Gee's on the small picture with different artists.

3. Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson - Pictures from the graduate and part of the lyrics posted in that Jesus loves you picture, easy really.

4. I thought this was easy but not that many people got it, it is Blondie's Atomic. The picture on the left is Chris Stien who is in the band and wrote a lot of their stuff, I couldn't exactly post a picture of Debbie Harry could I? The disco ball and the punk is used to indicate the band is a disco/punk cross over band.

5. Perhaps the hardest one of all but many people got it, its Joy Division's Transmission. Joy Division were of course signed by Factory Records.

The winners are (1 being the winner)

1. dogtanian - He got all of them right eventualy
    2. Glance - Got four right, but didn't get number 4.
    2. Peach - Got 4 of them right, eventually sadly you got 4 wrong.
    4. Lirael Abhorsen - Just got number 3 right.

Edit sorry this was 7 minutes late I didn't think it would take that long!
    :s:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.