Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have really really dry skin and i can't wear concealer because of this no matter how much moisturiser i use. I have to rely on foundation to cover up my spots which works unless i have really bad ones which i have at the moment and I hate having spots when I go out as they make me look all horrible and quite a lot younger too. Is there like a quick remedy that will make them go down a bit in the next few days so maybe they arent as red at least?

ReputationRep:
    Well another name for spots is pimples, do a search on google for pimples for more information.

For a quick garanteed fix, use: Echinacea liquid available at your local chemist.

Hope it helps.

ReputationRep:
    Witch hazel or tea tree oil.

ReputationRep:
    SQUEEZE THEM!

Gets rid of the whiteness which is the most mingding part and is soooooo satisfying!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tea tree oil!

I know Avon do a special "Tea tree blemish stick" and it's great. People on here have said Boots and other places do similar things too.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    the witch hazel night gel is great too.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.