The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tell my ex that I am still in love with him....
Reply 81
Repent my sins, and ask people who I have hurt to forgive me (if I've hurt anyone)
Reply 82
Make a playlist of my favourite songs, tell crush :mmm: have alcohol of some kind and generally have a good time with people somewhere.
Reply 83
choco_inspire
You gotta be kidding me. Finish an essay and housekeeping, your last day sucks man

Would it make any difference if I did something else?

Fair enough, whether I finish the essay or not doesn't matter much as I couldn't hand it in anyway :wink:

But making it easier for a few people to get access to my belongings is quite useful, I'd wager. Whether I have a good day or not doesn't matter - hey, I'd be dead anyway.
Reply 84
grt
Whether I have a good day or not doesn't matter - hey, I'd be dead anyway.

True. Thats something everyone should consider. The answers mostly are have more sex, more alcohol and more drugs. Don't they do that anyway.
roots
What would you do if you were going to die tomorrow night. With one day left, what would you do, who would you see, where would you go, what would you say?

I'd get the hell off this ******* oil rig.
Reply 86
I would probably spend some precious last time with my family and friends, then I would probably take a private jet to visit locations around the world. I would probably go on a huge shopping spree as well, even though it would be rather pointless seeing as I would probably never have time to properly use my purchases.

Latest

Trending

Trending