Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Alright,

I've decided I need some new kit before i go to Uni. My wallet isnt doing to well at the moment, damn student life! So I was just wondering if any of you fine people could point me in the direction of some good online shops for mens clothing.

Cheap is good but fashionable would be good too.

I usually use extremepie.com for my surfy kinda stuff but im thinking I need to go a bit more classy.

Not too keen on 'topman' died and ripped kinda stuff, its a bit lame.

Anyway any sites/suggestions would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Ad

ReputationRep:
    www.yoox.com

ReputationRep:
    www.asos.com
    everybody loves it!

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy Perkins have a good website, so I imagine Burtons would too. Of course, it would be much better to go in, have a look round and try things on so you can see how they fit.

Anything you find online which is considerably cheaper than high street stores will be very poor quality.

ReputationRep:
    ill check em out cheers ppl, keep em coming

ReputationRep:
    www.paulsmith.co.uk for wallets.

ReputationRep:
    www.hardedge.biz

ReputationRep:
    www.hanon-shop.com
    www.wellgosh.com

Either might be co.uk instead i forget

ReputationRep:
    www.cult.co.uk

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.