Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

ive got dark short hair, its kinda spikey while its short but goes a bit curley when its long, anyways it gets really dry!

What do you suggest to hydrate it? ive tried some hydrate shampoo stuff but it sucked.

cheers in advance, Ad

ReputationRep:
    i use a l'oreal hair mask conditioner thing since i had a straightening treatment done to my hair and that keeps my hair nice and soft

ReputationRep:
    thanks hun

ReputationRep:
    Don't try and straighten it! Men with curly hair are cute. Superdrug do a great conditioning treatment that is pretty cheap.....if you don't mind smelling like coconuts! VO5 do a hot oil treatment which is great at putting the moisture back into your hair too. For styling products, use a small amount of wax (Garnier fructis do some nice ones) and rub it in the palm of your hands, then just run them through your hair to add a bit of shine.

ReputationRep:
    ok, ill try that - yeah i just hate my curley hair though, some women love it and others think it looks bad, i personally dont like it. Short and spikey is best for me i think, just needs to be hydrated!!

ReputationRep:
    Short and wavy, please! It's sexy!

ReputationRep:
    ok, just for you

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.