Turn on thread page Beta

Girls & Boys - Interpret these signals please!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie)
    I bought him a 'red letter' experience and he booked it for october, I rang him to ask if he was still going and he said 'yes' and asked if i'd go with him and I said I'd like to go with him.
    I know this isnt really the point but the red letter day thing might not happen. They havent been paying any of the people who are supplying the experiences and most people have stopped accepting red letter bookings and wont honour any bookings.

Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -sophie-)
    I really thought we had a future!
    Awwwww, :hugs:
    Cheer up, dont let him get you down, sounded a bit of a pillock to me anyway IMHO

ReputationRep:
    Well I havn't had a letter about it, you thought they would tell me if the red letter day is messed up! - BUMMER! You really think I've lost all that money I spent!?

ReputationRep:
    Don't let him rule your life-i had a boyfriend who put me 'on a break' and that was the end of it, he never dumped me, i never dumped him, that was it. Technically we'd still be 'on a break'. I may be really bitter in saying this and i don't want to upset you but he may have put you on a break because he wanted to go off on holiday with his mate and not have to worry about having a girlfriend-he can mess around and do whatever he wants and he doesn't have to keep in contact with you.

Then, when he comes back he can decide whether it's over or not. The ball is in his court (as they would say in friends) and he's in control of the relationship and what happens in it and so you're left hanging for his decision. Don't let him do it to you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.