Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    gargon demonlord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir I. Newton)
    gargon demonlord

Neither word is recognized by dictionary.com so it doesnt count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Neither word is recognized by dictionary.com so it doesnt count.
    Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I don't know if anyone's heard of this, but the aim is to put two words into google resulting in only one hit.

Obviously, the words have to be rather odd, but they both have to be in google's dictionary which you can check as they will be underlined on the results page.

No proper nouns allowed.

I have found one: Impotent Unicyclist - only one hit. Can anyone find any more?

Shut it Huntroyde you're not welcome here. I thopugt you were banned anyway Lord Asswipe?

ReputationRep:
    pha£nta*smago£rical rhin£oplas*ty

ReputationRep:
    misappropriated fluffiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Mine was schnitzel architectonics
    haemagogic reliquary

ReputationRep:
    sternocleidomastoid apostrophe

ReputationRep:
    pyramidal xeromorph
    crocodilian kaftans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall.)
    Shut it Huntroyde you're not welcome here. I thopugt you were banned anyway Lord Asswipe?
    Maskall. Weren't you supposed to be begging forgiveness for you stupidity and sledging of other forum members?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    Something like 'French millitary victories' is as well, not sure whether that's the correct wording...

Oh it is, write that in then click 'I'm feeling lucky'.
    lol. If only that were a real google page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Maskall. Weren't you supposed to be begging forgiveness for you stupidity and sledging of other forum members?

I dont think he is maskall I think he was someone pretending to be Maskall though why anyone would is a mystery...

ReputationRep:
    I dont think he is maskall I think he was someone pretending to be Maskall though why anyone would is a mystery...
    It is not maskall. The IP is different.

ReputationRep:
    lol!!

i remember this guy, he signed up 3 months ago and was trying to be a maskall wannabee then!

he's a bit late now lol.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.