The Student Room Group

Is my friend homosexual

Basically I rang her up tonight and asked her if she wanted a walk to the shop, she lives on my estate so she said yes.

On our way back she asked me if ive ever had a boyfriend and I said yea 2, she said 'why dont you currently have one?, unlesss your gay' I said im not gay, she said 'how do you know?' I was like I just know lol then I said 'why are you?' and she said 'well no one can really tell unless theyve dated both male and female, Icouldnt stand my last bf'.
Anyway we carried on walking then she said ' lets go clubbing next week, Il find you a bf and you find me a gf it'l be funny' I was like wtf lol.

Do you think shes gay or just having a laugh? Ive got nothing againt homosexuals but it annoys me how she trys to imply that im lesbien I dont understand her.

Were both 18/19 btw I know I dont sound it by the way Ive typed this :redface:
Reply 1
she might be, she might not be. from what you've written, it sounds like either she doesn't care whether she's gay or straight, or she's just enjoying trying to be controversial. i wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 2
She's a BIG dyke. Fabulous.
Reply 3
buttons7
she might be, she might not be. from what you've written, it sounds like either she doesn't care whether she's gay or straight, or she's just enjoying trying to be controversial. i wouldn't worry about it.

She doesnt care what people think as she told people where she worked that she was gay, she told me after it was just for a laugh though. I dont know, its nothing to do with me really but I cant help wondering :redface:
Reply 4
alio~
Basically I rang her up tonight and asked her if she wanted a walk to the shop, she lives on my estate so she said yes.

On our way back she asked me if ive ever had a boyfriend and I said yea 2, she said 'why dont you currently have one?, unlesss your gay' I said im not gay, she said 'how do you know?' I was like I just know lol then I said 'why are you?' and she said 'well no one can really tell unless theyve dated both male and female, Icouldnt stand my last bf'.
Anyway we carried on walking then she said ' lets go clubbing next week, Il find you a bf and you find me a gf it'l be funny' I was like wtf lol.

Do you think shes gay or just having a laugh? Ive got nothing againt homosexuals but it annoys me how she trys to imply that im lesbien I dont understand her.

I think she wants to fondle in a bit of fanny.

We've all been crazy enough to think this is a good idea at some point...
doesn't sound like she's gay to me, just thinking about 'experimenting' seems like all young girls are bi these days, some sorta craze......
Reply 6
Sounds like she thinks she could be bi or gay. She just wants to experiment, most people do at some point.
Reply 7
serious narb
doesn't sound like she's gay to me, just thinking about 'experimenting' seems like all young girls are bi these days, some sorta craze......

yeah there was this big deal at my school b/c all these 7th grade girls decided to come out at the same time as bisexuals or lesbians. kinda suspicious since they were all in the same clique anyway.

but then one of the girls who felt left out of the clique made a group on myspace called "exterminate the 7th grade lesbians" and it was bad
Reply 8
kingslaw

We've all been crazy enough to think this is a good idea at some point...

And then I came along and corrupted your innocent but hideously straight mind :p:
Reply 9
red_roadkill
And then I came along and corrupted your innocent but hideously straight mind :p:

Yep...my mind is hideously straight...it's like one great big left-up toilet seat...
Reply 10
Probably just wants to experiment, fair play I say. Just reiterate to her that you're straight and she will no doubt respect that.

P.S. PM me pictures if anything happens :biggrin:
Reply 11
alio~

shes curious. its the only way she will know. i think its good how shes tried to get you involved, not by implying youre a lesbian but by wanting to include you in her exploration... if you get me
Reply 12
JoeFen
Probably just wants to experiment, fair play I say. Just reiterate to her that you're straight and she will no doubt respect that.

P.S. PM me pictures if anything happens :biggrin:
you cant pm pictures you dirty perv :p:
Reply 13
Bisexual IMHO
Reply 14
kingslaw
Yep...my mind is hideously straight...it's like one great big left-up toilet seat...

*pukes*

Kingy you big munter! :eek:
Reply 15
Amy
you cant pm pictures you dirty perv :p:

Ah god dang! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending