Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heya, im not sure where this thread should go, mods please move to a more suitable location if u see fit! thanks,

im due to start a new school in sept for my sixth form studies, but, i'v lost my final interview date for when i get my GCSE results :eek:

what should i do? the schools closed for holiday so i have no way of contacting them to let them know i still want the place, has anyone got nay ideas?

cheers, porta xxx, i gtg now, but il be back this evening, thanks xxx :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Try phoning the school anyway - there's usually someone about even during the holidays. I'd avoid Thursday morning though cos thats A-level results and they probably won't want to talk to you then!!
    Good Luck
    x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen_catherine)
    Try phoning the school anyway - there's usually someone about even during the holidays. I'd avoid Thursday morning though cos thats A-level results and they probably won't want to talk to you then!!
    Good Luck
    x x
    ive tried ringing the school many times and i cannot get in touch, iv searched the house from top to foot and cannot find my appointment date im getting worried, what if i lose my place???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by porter2002)
    ive tried ringing the school many times and i cannot get in touch, iv searched the house from top to foot and cannot find my appointment date im getting worried, what if i lose my place???
    ^^BUMP^^ im only moving this up as its just got mived from another forum, i placed it in the wrong one, sorry, xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    just keep phoning or leave a message if possible, also do you know of anybody else who has an interview there, you could ask them when they are going and phone then.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't you go into the school during GCSE results day? It's bound to be open then, and I'm sure there will be someone who can help you sort out your interview.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as above, just go in possibly in the morrning and find a teacher to ask them when your interview is. The earlier you go in, the less likely you would have missed yours and you can always come back later. That'd be your best bet really. Unless you ring on Thursday really early.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.