Turn on thread page Beta

A random moan watch

ReputationRep:
    I just rang the Opera House in Manchester, got through to the stage door, and the most depressed person in the world answered. He then proceeded to hang up on me, and Im now like WTF? What did I say?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe hs been listening too much of Blondie's Hanging on the Telephone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Maybe hs been listening too much of Blondie's Hanging on the Telephone
    But he didnt hang on - he hung UP!
    Anyway, another moan, Ive just lose 70 posts somehow - maybe it was when we partook in hijacking a thread, the mods have been busy!
    EDIT: Blissy has been busy.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry deej... you're not the only one thats happened to im sure. The opera house staff do have a tendency to be a bit miserable!
    ring them again, and if its the same guy, then have a shout at him before he can hang up.. it may liven him up a bit!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~nat~)
    dont worry deej... you're not the only one thats happened to im sure. The opera house staff do have a tendency to be a bit miserable!
    ring them again, and if its the same guy, then have a shout at him before he can hang up.. it may liven him up a bit!!!
    Nah, just ring him and tell him my dad is his boss. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Nah, just ring him and tell him my dad is his boss. :p:
    hehe!

ReputationRep:
    grr. i hate it when that happens, i have that problem wth my university - they are a bunch of (insert word here) it just anoys me so much... also have u ever tried ringing a currys or comet store. they all stand around doing fu*k all and never ancwer the phone, last time i called they picked up and hung up after a few seconds - :mad:
    makes u want to :argh:

and :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: some ones face in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/deej2.jpg

Arrrrrrrggggg .... They've Found me......

(exit stage left...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    grr. i hate it when that happens, i have that problem wth my university - they are a bunch of (insert word here) it just anoys me so much... also have u ever tried ringing a currys or comet store. they all stand around doing fu*k all and never ancwer the phone, last time i called they picked up and hung up after a few seconds - :mad:
    makes u want to :argh:

and :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: some ones face in...
    Lesson learnt: Ring up stores and introduce yourself as *insert name here* from Trading Standards - they wont hang up then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Lesson learnt: Ring up stores and introduce yourself as *insert name here* from Trading Standards - they wont hang up then.
    lol. currys (leicester store) didnt give u the chance to introduce urself, we (my parents) just bought a fridge from there, 2 weeks late and no compensation, anyway the phone calls 0870 numbers and they just pick up the phone and hangup wiht out talking, (sometimes)

wish i could shoot them all... and a few others...

ReputationRep:
    Phone back and claim to be from public relations

ReputationRep:
    nah its ok, parents have already picked the fridge up now, had it for about a week, its really nice oooo and its got a water thing on the front and its like wow, so cool.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.