Turn on thread page Beta

Is the bnp overall going to gain at the next elections? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I thought it was because of all the stupid polls.

Well admittedly that is another reason paired with the 'theres nothing you can do or say that will make me stop making polls'

Gain votes, but not MP's.

ReputationRep:
    They'll probably gain votes, perhaps one or two rust belt councils, and if they are very lucky and put in a lot of effort one or two seats, but probably no further than that.

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His main account has been banned for a multitude of offences, not least the fact eh turns D&D into a ridiculous list of stupidly biased polls.

can you get banned for stupidly biased polls
    ive seen political ones a lot more biased and misleading than his-arent you being a little hard on him or is it the bnp are banned from this forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    I've just found his name after a google search on the stormfront white nationalist party forums.
    lol yeah I did my own search.

under fave books on his faceparty account: "would like to read mein kampf"

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:K...keyalexe&hl=en

ReputationRep:
    That profile of his is quite illuminating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    lol yeah I did my own search.

under fave books on his faceparty account: "would like to read mein kampf"

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:K...keyalexe&hl=en
    haha, I see one of his "pet hates" is gays...

He's not homophobic though, just proud to be straight

ReputationRep:
    Is he? He hasn't mentioned that pride anywhere but check out the 'Makes me sad', 'My favourite... Music', 'My favourite...Person'.... and 'My Pet Hate'

ReputationRep:
    He really has got it in for liberals and gays. Maybe I'll add him to my MSN so I can offer to pinch his bum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    All the BNP ever whine on about is their share of the vote, do they EVER talk policy? As deceiving as it may be, you are a political party! Act like one.
    To be fair they have difficulty getting a reasonable hearing Beek, they have to spend a lot of time defending themselves from irrelevant (to policy) charges.

I'm inclined to think all the smaller parties, particularly those identified with issues that the big parties run from, Europe, race and immigration, environment, will climb steadily despite increased vilification from msm.

(Original post by notgivingup)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His main account has been banned for a multitude of offences, not least the fact eh turns D&D into a ridiculous list of stupidly biased polls.

can you get banned for stupidly biased polls
    ive seen political ones a lot more biased and misleading than his-arent you being a little hard on him or is it the bnp are banned from this forum?
    why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

(Original post by ArthurOliver)
    To be fair they have difficulty getting a reasonable hearing Beek, they have to spend a lot of time defending themselves from irrelevant (to policy) charges.

I'm inclined to think all the smaller parties, particularly those identified with issues that the big parties run from, Europe, race and immigration, environment, will climb steadily despite increased vilification from msm.
    lets face it the BNP are buggered because those who talk loudest are those with the least to say. I don't doubt their are BNP memebers that can reason out exactly why the support them, but there is very vocal number - amjority or minority who are racist, homophobic xenophobes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    lets face it the BNP are buggered because those who talk loudest are those with the least to say. I don't doubt their are BNP memebers that can reason out exactly why the support them, but there is very vocal number - amjority or minority who are racist, homophobic xenophobes.
    I've thought about it a lot, and what you say is true, but it's true because the other parties are open to, and reward the racism of non-Whites, and the exertion of group demands by foreigners and homosexuals.

If there's no 'mainstream' place for the view that Whites, patriots, and those who think homosexuality is wrong, are entitled to express particular group interests (even though their opposite numbers apparently are), then the BNP or equivalent will always exist, and will always attract racists, homophobes and xenophobes.

Pretty wierd to google people and bi*ch behind their back...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    :confused:
    Notgivingup is the same person as alex jfe and twokeyalexe

ReputationRep:
    I was confused by that post until I saw the name as well.

(Original post by ArthurOliver)
    Pretty wierd to google people and bi*ch behind their back...
    What cave have you been living in for the last 5 years. Googling - or 'to google someones name' is even in the dictionary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racht70)
    Notgivingup is the same person as alex jfe and twokeyalexe
    I really can't believe this! I should have noticed the no: of posts & the structure of sentences (he began the sentence with a capital letter!). How many more accounts is he going to create? I thought that the temporary ban meant that the ip would be temporarily blocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    What cave have you been living in for the last 5 years. Googling - or 'to google someones name' is even in the dictionary!
    blah blah - All the smears and speculation above should be stamped on, twokeyalexe can't defend himself--it's a discussion and debate forum, backstabbing the absent members is unpleasant.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.