Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Where's the worst place to live in Britain?
    Live-in accomodation at Butlins, Minehead (inc. mod-cons - spontaneous fires, collapsing stair wells - unless your a redcoat on TV whereby your conveniently put in nice accomodation)

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere further north than Milton Keynes. I'm sure many would agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    London because of the traffic conditions.
    agree with you its so busy in london takes ages to get from one place to another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Where's the worst place to live in Britain?
    Probably Essex. I dont fancy it all that much.

ReputationRep:
    i ahve been to manchester...it was not nice

ReputationRep:
    just a litl tip 4 most of the ppl who have posted replies and read them on this website, the worst place 2 live in britain is probarbly somewhere in liverpool, i love the city an everythin coz i live there, but toxteth, anfield, kensington. these are all definate contenders for the worst place 2 live in britain. i have realised how bad these slum areas are and now live in childwall, a much nicer area of liverpool, but there are no deneying that i have had some of the worst times of my life because i have lived there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    no hull is getting better gradually least the estates are getting better even though in the last 12 months there has been many murders unless just cos its in the news more but its a scary thought i'm scared to walk at night
    you are full of **** hull is great u stupid, steriotyping bigot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w01-6389)
    you are full of **** hull is great u stupid, steriotyping bigot
    alrite, calm down! Hull is alrite yea, i practically live there for bout 12 weeks a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    What is people's views on Salford? I am considering go to Salford uni but I hear that the city is quite rough. Any comments from people who have lived there would be appreciated!
    im going to Salford and went there on an open day and it isnt the prettiest of places to be in. ive heard its dead rough by one of my teachers who wen there so in my 2nd and 4th year im gonna live in manchester instead i think.

i think derby is pretty crap- theres nothing to do!

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably say London out of all the places i've been to in Britain - the sheer grottiness of the place.... having said that I will be living there for the next 4 years....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I'd probably say London out of all the places i've been to in Britain - the sheer grottiness of the place.... having said that I will be living there for the next 4 years....
    yeah london is pretty bad. i live just outside it, but had to go 2 this one day course thing at south bank...had to use the trains BY MYSELF :eek: which i was probly most scare about lol, but i got lost aswell and everyone rushes around and got no time to help it was horrible!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah london is pretty bad. i live just outside it, but had to go 2 this one day course thing at south bank...had to use the trains BY MYSELF :eek: which i was probly most scare about lol, but i got lost aswell and everyone rushes around and got no time to help it was horrible!!!
    I love the rush of London! Once you go a few times, and get used to using the trains and tubes etc, it becomes second nature to you! Like this one time i was out till all hours after being dropped at a tube station by myself...its simple :P

And in regards to getting lost....Buy yourself a map..

*rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    Anywhere further north than Milton Keynes. I'm sure many would agree.
    Only bigoted southern pansies :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    London is not grotty!! Well, like any city it has crappy parts, but I live there and only notice them as I'm coming into Waterloo station. Otherwise, I'm blissfully unaware.

ReputationRep:
    The underground

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    London is not grotty!! Well, like any city it has crappy parts, but I live there and only notice them as I'm coming into Waterloo station. Otherwise, I'm blissfully unaware.
    living outside london, u realise how dirty many parts of the city are. the bustle gives it a somewhat unfriendly atmosphere as well...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.