Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No, I'll bring my mini fridge and put things in it... and you can eat them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelBabyfrog)
    No, I'll bring my mini fridge and put things in it... and you can eat them.
    Hehe thanks. Hope we get the same hall then rach. I can't resist my ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    My pa reckons my room will become a drop in centre. Apparently I'm a bit of a mother hen, lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    mother hen... mug.... lol :P

I shall be a frequent visitor rachel especially if your gonna feed me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *SuperSteph*)
    Very true, trust no one!!! My block had a mini post-it note war concerning the use of other people's milk and butter. And drunk people from other blocks often raid the kitchens, they even stole our bin...
    EVERYTIME I bought butter, it was missing from the fridge within HOURS. Bloody cheek! I wouldn't have minded if someone from my block had just used a bit, but somebody took off with the whole tub. Grrrrr. :mad:

(This is why I'm looking forward to living in a house this year!)

ReputationRep:
    haha Rach...Don't worry I won't be dropping in all the time lol. We also need to see the hall allocations before anything.

LOL Frances...there are infinte fridge stories...I am just hoping not to be part of them.

ReputationRep:
    Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Strawberry Cheesecake...YUMMM! Ok Rachel hope you are are in HuStu now so I can use your fridge if your are allowed to bring one. And if I bring mine anyone can drop in too... Although what anyone would do with a whole tub of butter is beyond me, but thanks for the warning with food stealing!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Imagines the possibilities with a whole tub of butter*

*Stops quickly*

ReputationRep:
    hmm food stealing? haha i wouldnt worry about my ice cream
    i dont do this at home but when i get to live on my own im planning to eat right outta the tub with a shiny silver spoon!

ReputationRep:
    Pssshh they only took your food?
    Some pranksters in my hall stole the fridge of our corridor once!
    (Little tip for the soon to be freshers: for things like milk you can deter a lot of people from stealing by writing "medicated" on the bottle in large letters, it's enough to scare most people off! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recusant)
    LOL.

Ian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recusant)
    (Little tip for the soon to be freshers: for things like milk you can deter a lot of people from stealing by writing "medicated" on the bottle in large letters, it's enough to scare most people off! )

I love that medicated idea...*goes and notes it down*

ReputationRep:
    rofl!!! Stealing fridges and writting medicated on your milk are hilarious things. Well the fridge thing is funny but I wouldn't be very happy if someone stole my fridge. Insurance against drunk burglery seems like a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    haha i love that medicated idea.. consider yourself repped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan_iel_2000)
    I can understand drunkards stealing things because they can't control themselves but honestly...why do people take other people's food it's a lesser form of stealing...so much for my Ben and Jerry's also...I love their cookie dough ice cream!
    YAY I love the cookie dough ice-cream toooooo!

And stealing bins? Why steal bins?

Wooo Recusant - GOOD idea! I'm gonna try the "medicated" idea hehe

My ex actually had about £50's worth of things stolen like utensils and alcohol and stuff. Didn't fully understand where the stuff were (the kitchen or his room) but it's around the time when people are moving back home I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelBabyfrog)
    My pa reckons my room will become a drop in centre. Apparently I'm a bit of a mother hen, lol!!!
    Be in my hall. I'll be a little chick and hiding with my mummy hen Rachel :penguin:

And in return you can borrow my novels and CDs not that I buy CDs all that often but I do buy books quite a lot and you can come round and I'll feed you hot chocolate with marshmellows *plans on having a good supply of coffee and hot chocolate* - best thing with hot chocolate is, I don't mind if there's no milk in it, whereas with tea or coffee you sorta need milk.

Actually Chinese tea would be a nice one - you don't need milk with that one either. Save heaps on milk that way!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.