Well done for posting a link. :smile:
So, what shall we discuss?
Reply 2
Good for him i guess.
Reply 4
so?
Good for him.
Reply 6
Interesting, actually, given that the BNP is a working class movement, that now they have people who seem pretty establishment to represent them...
Reply 7
Lol downing seems to churn out BNP members ? cool.....
yeah don't know what to say really ? Why would he want to represent the BNP when he is more associated with the Torys considering his background ?
Reply 8
Is it a case that the BNP is finally starting to emulate the French National Front?
Reply 9
Cambridge educated as well.

Beats all the barristers lining their pockets by working on "Human Rights" cases I suppose.
Reply 10
They could do with a proof reader for that article. I assume the point was to say, "look the BNP isn't all working class people." Sadly one example does not prove a trend.
He sounds like a tool.

The BNP are becoming much like ACS said.. An emulation of the French National Front.
Reply 12
LOL'd so hard at 'BNP chat'
Reply 13
That's the end of his career. He'll end up working in insurance with "Barrister (np)" after his name within a year.
i have a feeling the 'downing' college link has a part to play. Perhaps him and griff.dot.man have a mutual bruvvahood. I can imagine them rolling down the streets of cambridge bunning zoots....

in seriousness though, now that the BNP actually does have a relative form of intelligence, does it pose more of a threat ?
Reply 15
Bagration
Interesting, actually, given that the BNP is a working class movement, that now they have people who seem pretty establishment to represent them...

Working class movements have always needed upper class/establishment/inteligencia figures to lead them because they're the ones with the brains.
Phantom_X
i have a feeling the 'downing' college link has a part to play. Perhaps him and griff.dot.man have a mutual bruvvahood. I can imagine them rolling down the streets of cambridge bunning zoots....

in seriousness though, now that the BNP actually does have a relative form of intelligence, does it pose more of a threat ?

The fact that they may have one brain which is theoretically intelligent can not cause for any concern. One must actually question the Barristers intelligence, for not many high-ranking people would put there position in such jeopardy by showing such support for a generally hated party.
Individual
The fact that they may have one brain which is theoretically intelligent can not cause for any concern. One must actually question the Barristers intelligence, for not many high-ranking people would put there position in such jeopardy by showing such support for a generally hated party.

what scares me the most is that because he is an educated man, he may find it much easier to convince foolish people into thinking that voting BNP is a good idea.
Reply 18
lol id love to see a wig wearing old boy etonian with a skinhead and doc martens. bless his heart.

Latest

Trending

Trending