The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I honestly have no idea whether I want to live here.
Reply 41
MOVE >>>>>> that way
another thing i dislike immensely about this country is the way immigrants are hated and scapegoated...its so stupid...this country sucks because of the white indigineous people not stepping up
There should be some sort of Government fund to get rid of people that hate this country. We don't need them wasting valuable resources.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Reply 45
metallica nutter
another thing i dislike immensely about this country is the way immigrants are hated and scapegoated...its so stupid...this country sucks because of the white indigineous people not stepping up

by who? a few far right parties like bnp and nf? most people in the uk couldnt give a toss about "scapegoating" immigrants. im an immigrant and have never faced anything like this. but then again i dont travel to bnp rallies with a cherokee head dress on.
Reply 46
ash-corbett-collins
There should be some sort of Government fund to get rid of people that hate this country. We don't need them wasting valuable resources.

lol
metallica nutter
people are so miserable
poor job opportunities
bad weather
expensive housing
**** schools

anyone else feel this way?

Stop whining. Go tons of other places and you may find they are way worse to live in.
There's only about one other place I would bother trying to live in and that is North/North East USA.
Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you just hate your own life at the moment? :dontknow:
Reply 49
Move to the Gaza strip

clearly life here is so bad for you O_o
Reply 50
That sucks that people are miserable over there. Where do you live? I'll make sure I don't go there for fun.
Reply 51
England > rest of the world. In fact Manchester > rest of the world.
Cyclone33
That sucks that people are miserable over there. Where do you live? I'll make sure I don't go there for fun.

do you happen' to live in the bay area?

back to the thread...all i ask for some is some better weather and i'm content :smile:
Reply 53
Chucklefiend
I have also been looking at Canada, as well as Switzerland and Alaska.

Yeh....just emigrate to Canada or the US. It's a piece of piss. Just fill in the form and they give you a Permanant Resident stamp in your passport or a Green Card and away you go.:rolleyes:
Reply 54
Vybz Kartel
do you happen' to live in the bay area?

back to the thread...all i ask for some is some better weather and i'm content :smile:

Nope, I don't live in the bay area.
Reply 55
I'm sorry, but there's no way your going to live in a better place than the UK. Canada/US/Australia are all cultureless and boring (compared to Britain).
Howard
Yeh....just emigrate to Canada or the US. It's a piece of piss. Just fill in the form and they give you a Permanant Resident stamp in your passport or a Green Card and away you go.:rolleyes:

How did you get in Howard? I'm kind of keen on an American chick right now. Maybe she'll live here being an anglophile, but interested still. :smile:
Reply 57
jumpingjesusholycow
The grass is always greener on the other side.

Why, didn't you know? The streets are actually paved with gold in New York! It's the land of opportunity where Americans are tripping over themselves to make new immigrants as happy as possible by giving them fantastic jobs, free cars, and plush condos!
Reply 58
New York City is dirty. Yeah, sure it's more entertaining and there's more people over there. But man talk about population, that city is at the top of its game.
You are allowed to emigrate you know.

Latest

Trending

Trending