LOL, naa, that's just theft.
DevilsDoor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Crime - Punishment

Rape - Slice their testicles off, then force feed them the remains.
Murder - Endless torture for the rest of their natuaral life.
Robbery - Smash each individual finger with a hammer, thereby breaking each tiny and fragile bone.
And to add to that, no pain relief, no money from the state and left to reflect on the crimes they have committed and the misery caused to each of their victims. All do gooders need to think what would happen if it happened to them or one they loved, would they still feel the same??
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
do you consider shoplifting robbery.....because ive done that before
and then you have the cheek to come preaching about crimes and punishment!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Crime - Punishment

Rape - Slice their testicles off, then force feed them the remains.
Murder - Endless torture for the rest of their natuaral life.
Robbery - Smash each individual finger with a hammer, thereby breaking each tiny and fragile bone.
Thats very well, but if you try and do that, the Americans would be all over you trying to "liberate" your country before you can say Iraq...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Thats very well, but if you try and do that, the Americans would be all over you trying to "liberate" your country before you can say Iraq...
Ira....No....they are here..damn Americans..always trying to liberate something...
rIcHrD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DevilsDoor)
And to add to that, no pain relief, no money from the state and left to reflect on the crimes they have committed and the misery caused to each of their victims. All do gooders need to think what would happen if it happened to them or one they loved, would they still feel the same??
Personally, I feel if someone commited a crime against me I don't think my opinion would change. Against someone I love though, I can't say, but would at least try to be as good as I can be.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
and then you have the cheek to come preaching about crimes and punishment!
well...it was only a king sized butterfinger! i was hungry.....and its about what? 75 cents of stolen goods...?

*no i think most americans would cheer for the torture methods!*
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
well...it was only a king sized butterfinger! i was hungry.....and its about what? 75 cents of stolen goods...?

*no i think most americans would cheer for the torture methods!*
Umm, thats why they have Guantanamo bay...
rIcHrD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
as well as the secret places they hold people like Saddam
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
ahhh....learned about that in military history :rolleyes: one of the erm more....speculative points in our history!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Wanna join us in the timberlake thread? It's turning into a free for all.
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Guantanamo bay? cant say Ive heard of that, explain if you would please
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Speak of the devil.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Speak of the devil.
nice play on words bhaal!
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Speak of the devil.
Guaranteed to appear if you wish hard enough, not the Devil though, just HER keeper :P
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I don't know about teh (sp) as it were. But according to Bhaal and co, on how to deal out punishment...guantanamo bay serves an excellent example, you must support this action if you want Bhaal's more exotic punishments for various offences.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Well I don't know about teh (sp) as it were. But according to Bhaal and co, on how to deal out punishment...guantanamo bay serves an excellent example, you must support this action if you want Bhaal's more exotic punishments for various offences.
lol. You dont need gautanomo (sp) bay, its too good for them, all the seaguls ******** on them is way too good for them. An ordinary creepy celler would be adequate enough.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol. You dont need gautanomo (sp) bay, its too good for them, all the seaguls ******** on them is way too good for them. An ordinary creepy celler would be adequate enough.
It would be but the guantanamo bay has its uses...and its results are currently pretty good. Pscho warfare and all that...
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lock the buggers up, thats what I say. No more stupid comunity rehabilitation. Once a crim, always a crim. Theyre all the same! **** on their rights! What about my rights to walk down the street without being mugged.

And no more Tvs, Gym equipment, Internet in their rooms either. I heard that Ian Huntley is being given 40 quid allowance a week to spend in the ****in argos catalogue! How outrageous is that?!?!?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *dave*)
Lock the buggers up, thats what I say. No more stupid comunity rehabilitation. Once a crim, always a crim. Theyre all the same! **** on their rights! What about my rights to walk down the street without being mugged.

And no more Tvs, Gym equipment, Internet in their rooms either. I heard that Ian Huntley is being given 40 quid allowance a week to spend in the ****in argos catalogue! How outrageous is that?!?!?
I heard Harold Shipman gets his own TV!!! *******, bet he didn't have to pay for his TV license.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (38)
8.05%
Confident (65)
13.77%
Indifferent (65)
13.77%
Unsure (117)
24.79%
Worried (187)
39.62%

Watched Threads