Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    do you consider shoplifting robbery.....because ive done that before
    LOL, naa, that's just theft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Crime - Punishment

Rape - Slice their testicles off, then force feed them the remains.
    Murder - Endless torture for the rest of their natuaral life.
    Robbery - Smash each individual finger with a hammer, thereby breaking each tiny and fragile bone.
    And to add to that, no pain relief, no money from the state and left to reflect on the crimes they have committed and the misery caused to each of their victims. All do gooders need to think what would happen if it happened to them or one they loved, would they still feel the same??

ReputationRep:
    do you consider shoplifting robbery.....because ive done that before
    and then you have the cheek to come preaching about crimes and punishment!

ReputationRep:
    Crime - Punishment

Rape - Slice their testicles off, then force feed them the remains.
    Murder - Endless torture for the rest of their natuaral life.
    Robbery - Smash each individual finger with a hammer, thereby breaking each tiny and fragile bone.
    Thats very well, but if you try and do that, the Americans would be all over you trying to "liberate" your country before you can say Iraq...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Thats very well, but if you try and do that, the Americans would be all over you trying to "liberate" your country before you can say Iraq...
    Ira....No....they are here..damn Americans..always trying to liberate something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    And to add to that, no pain relief, no money from the state and left to reflect on the crimes they have committed and the misery caused to each of their victims. All do gooders need to think what would happen if it happened to them or one they loved, would they still feel the same??
    Personally, I feel if someone commited a crime against me I don't think my opinion would change. Against someone I love though, I can't say, but would at least try to be as good as I can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    and then you have the cheek to come preaching about crimes and punishment!
    well...it was only a king sized butterfinger! i was hungry.....and its about what? 75 cents of stolen goods...?

*no i think most americans would cheer for the torture methods!*

ReputationRep:
    well...it was only a king sized butterfinger! i was hungry.....and its about what? 75 cents of stolen goods...?

*no i think most americans would cheer for the torture methods!*
    Umm, thats why they have Guantanamo bay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    as well as the secret places they hold people like Saddam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ahhh....learned about that in military history :rolleyes: one of the erm more....speculative points in our history!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Wanna join us in the timberlake thread? It's turning into a free for all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Guantanamo bay? cant say Ive heard of that, explain if you would please

ReputationRep:
    Speak of the devil.

ReputationRep:
    Speak of the devil.
    nice play on words bhaal!

ReputationRep:
    Speak of the devil.
    Guaranteed to appear if you wish hard enough, not the Devil though, just HER keeper :P

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't know about teh (sp) as it were. But according to Bhaal and co, on how to deal out punishment...guantanamo bay serves an excellent example, you must support this action if you want Bhaal's more exotic punishments for various offences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well I don't know about teh (sp) as it were. But according to Bhaal and co, on how to deal out punishment...guantanamo bay serves an excellent example, you must support this action if you want Bhaal's more exotic punishments for various offences.
    lol. You dont need gautanomo (sp) bay, its too good for them, all the seaguls ******** on them is way too good for them. An ordinary creepy celler would be adequate enough.

ReputationRep:
    lol. You dont need gautanomo (sp) bay, its too good for them, all the seaguls ******** on them is way too good for them. An ordinary creepy celler would be adequate enough.
    It would be but the guantanamo bay has its uses...and its results are currently pretty good. Pscho warfare and all that...

ReputationRep:
    Lock the buggers up, thats what I say. No more stupid comunity rehabilitation. Once a crim, always a crim. Theyre all the same! **** on their rights! What about my rights to walk down the street without being mugged.

And no more Tvs, Gym equipment, Internet in their rooms either. I heard that Ian Huntley is being given 40 quid allowance a week to spend in the ****in argos catalogue! How outrageous is that?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    Lock the buggers up, thats what I say. No more stupid comunity rehabilitation. Once a crim, always a crim. Theyre all the same! **** on their rights! What about my rights to walk down the street without being mugged.

And no more Tvs, Gym equipment, Internet in their rooms either. I heard that Ian Huntley is being given 40 quid allowance a week to spend in the ****in argos catalogue! How outrageous is that?!?!?
    I heard Harold Shipman gets his own TV!!! *******, bet he didn't have to pay for his TV license.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.