Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Ohh, you mean that share...I thought you have your own internet account etc...like own cables? We have got the same setup i.e. router design...
    So do you think Ian Huntley's computer in his room is fair? You stopped the convo I was having with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Agreed with anyone else that puts forward there is no excuse for rape, no means no, whether its male or female, all rapists should be castrated, no, make that hung, drawn and quartered.
    Does buggery carry the same sentence as rape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    That was rather random! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with anyone else that puts forward there is no excuse for rape, no means no, whether its male or female, all rapists should be castrated, no, make that hung, drawn and quartered.
    they should be castrated before they are hung!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    So do you think Ian Huntley's computer in his room is fair? You stopped the convo I was having with you.
    Fair? fk fair. He is supposed to be isolated, he could be in a chat room, marking up his next victim. He should reflect on his crimes instead of having something to do.

ReputationRep:
    Then do you support the guantanamo bay thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Fair? fk fair. He is supposed to be isolated, he could be in a chat room, marking up his next victim. He should reflect on his crimes instead of having something to do.
    I totally agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i think its wrong....some of those people could very well be innocent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No way...

He's got to have very monitored access to internet at the very most. Are you sure you didn't read this in the Sun?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know, but if it doesnt, then it should, if its against your will, then buggery is the same as rape and should carry the same sentence.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree!
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know, but if it doesnt, then it should, if its against your will, then buggery is the same as rape and should carry the same sentence.
    Exactly, both should carry the same sentencing and treated as one and the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    No way...

He's got to have very monitored access to internet at the very most. Are you sure you didn't read this in the Sun?
    Why has he got to have access at all?? We have to pay for ours ... surely the wrong message is being sent that murderers get free internet connection!

ReputationRep:
    That was rather random! :confused:
    How is that random?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, both should carry the same sentencing and treated as one and the same.
    Who told you that they dont?

ReputationRep:
    Why has he got to have access at all?? We have to pay for ours ... surely the wrong message is being sent that murderers get free internet connection!
    EXACTLY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i think its wrong....some of those people could very well be innocent!
    Could be but its for the common good. We allow civilian deaths in wars, so we allow mistakes in law. To catch the "bigger" fish.

ReputationRep:
    How is that random?
    Sorry mate I didnt see the bottom of page seven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Could be but its for the common good. We allow civilian deaths in wars, so we allow mistakes in law. To catch the "bigger" fish.
    yes but if those people are innocent its a life wasted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Im still reading about it, so cant say whether I support it or not, although in principal it sounds fair enough, without doing more research I dont feel able to give a totally honest reply, apologies for now

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.