Turn on thread page Beta

Premium Bonds! yay! watch

I received a cheque from Premium Bonds today for £50, im quite chuffed considering i've never won anything for them, that can pay for a 2 hour driving lessons :cool:

yay!

has anyone else won anything with PB?

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    I received a cheque from Premium Bonds today for £50, im quite chuffed considering i've never won anything for them, that can pay for a 2 hour driving lessons :cool:

yay!

has anyone else won anything with PB?

Regards.
    My grandad once asked me to check all his premium bonds online, to see if he had won anything. He has 50 of them! I then had to type a letter to NSANDI for him to get that daft little ID number, with all the details of them, god I hated him.

(Original post by deej2)
    My grandad once asked me to check all his premium bonds online, to see if he had won anything. He has 50 of them! I then had to type a letter to NSANDI for him to get that daft little ID number, with all the details of them, god I hated him.
    haha quality! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    haha quality! :rofl:
    I wouldnt have minded, but none of them had won anything!

(Original post by deej2)
    I wouldnt have minded, but none of them had won anything!
    Oh right, i thought you meant they did! haha

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.