Turn on thread page Beta

Vomit watch

ReputationRep:
    welll this thread was inspired by my good friend toiletwall's ground breaking poo thread so i think this is another shared experience we can all revel in :cool: so just a few questions for public benefit and analysis

how often do you vomit?

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/

What is the preferred location to vomit?/

What makes you vomit?

What colour is the vomit and consistency?

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli?

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit

yours sickenly,

Lirael Abhorsen (with a little help from Toiletwall)

ReputationRep:
    This is a step-up from faeces! In answer to all those questions:
    1. Vomit when ill
    2. Hate and panic at feeling
    3. Preferred location in toilet (figures - name) or sink
    4. Vomit if ill or eat certain foods, have feeling sometimes due to motion sickness
    5. Colour usually murky orange/yellow, consistancy - lumpy usually, although occasionally more watery
    6. Often see meal parts

Went on this thread as the topic fascinates me

ReputationRep:
    ok rep to the next person who posts on this thread this is important research i'm undertaking for a power rangers convention

ReputationRep:
    how often do you vomit? - when ill or drunk

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/ - Hate it

What is the preferred location to vomit? - Toilet

What makes you vomit? - Alcohol, hair, bad smells, spit, brussel sprouts, egg

What colour is the vomit and consistency? - depends what i've eaten and how much

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli? - pasta (cos i eat that a lot)

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit - cos i'm curious and want rep

ReputationRep:
    how often do you vomit? vomited only twice, ever! so umm, about once every 9 years

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/ loathe

What is the preferred location to vomit?/ toilet

What makes you vomit? last time it was alcohol and a mix of peanuts and chewing gum (a dare)

What colour is the vomit and consistency? yellow me thinks :confused: my mate last week threw up red vomit, because he had been drinkin red wine :eek:

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli? random chunks

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit you told me to..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    how often do you vomit? vomited only twice, ever! so umm, about once every 9 years

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/ loathe

What is the preferred location to vomit?/ toilet

What makes you vomit? last time it was alcohol and a mix of peanuts and chewing gum (a dare)

What colour is the vomit and consistency? yellow me thinks :confused: my mate last week threw up red vomit, because he had been drinkin red wine :eek:

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli? random chunks

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit you told me to..
    You've only threw up twice in 17 years?! You must have a VERY strong stomach.

ReputationRep:
    Oddly enough I want to answer those questions. Though I have no idea why, as it's completely pointless, and rather disturbing... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how often do you vomit?
    when i'm ill or suffering motion sickness

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/ i don't like the feeling, but i really like once i've finished and sometimes i feel hungry afterwards -the exertion of it all

What is the preferred location to vomit?/ in the sink, or a bowl or sometimes the bath, have outside before

What makes you vomit? cars, standing on my head, some types of yoghurt and weird food, being ill in general, nerves, really sore throat.

What colour is the vomit and consistency? sometimes if i haven't eaten anything its really watery but mostly a bit lumpy like orangey porridge

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli? always broccoli, cos i usually have that with my dinner and carrot bits, had strawberries up before almost whole...

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit? well i think its highly intellectual and as the creator i am a little proud

does anyone go into a cold sweat due to vomit? anyone projectile or vomit just because someone else is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)

does anyone go into a cold sweat due to vomit?
    Yep! I also always get a big build up of saliva right before it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    You've only threw up twice in 17 years?! You must have a VERY strong stomach.
    yup

i VERY NEARLY threw up a few days ago after drinking a bottle of vodka and some cans, and when my mate was throwing up all over the place. Somehow,...! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Vomit: have you hugged your toilet today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    yup

i VERY NEARLY threw up a few days ago after drinking a bottle of vodka and some cans, and when my mate was throwing up all over the place. Somehow,...! :eek:
    Jeezo i've been alive less time than you and probably been sick about 10 times that amount just this month! lol

And on a bottle of vodka? No wonder! I threw up on half a bottle of buckfast never mind NEARLY throwing up:eek:

ReputationRep:
    how often do you vomit? 4/5 times a year

Do you enjoy/loathe the feeling?/ generally hate it, but it is a relief after feeling sick for a long time.

What is the preferred location to vomit?/ toilet/bush

What makes you vomit? a large 2D grey pigeon spread on the road, revelaing it's wings, eyes, brains and guts.

What colour is the vomit and consistency? brown and lumpy, after many vomits, a clear green

What things can you discern in it ie. broccoli? various things

And why would you go on a thread labelled vomit it attracted my attention

yours sickenly,

grave_dreams

ReputationRep:
    Jeezo i've been a live less time than you and probably been sick about 10 times that amount just this month! lol

And on a bottle of vodka? No wonder! I through up on half a bottle of buckfast never mind NEARLY throwing up:eek:
    Um Jenna just a thing:

girls + vomit = not attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Um Jenna just a thing:

girls + vomit = not attractive
    vomit +anyone = not attractive :confused: Whats the problem. Its not like i'm trying to impress anyone here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    vomit +anyone = not attractive :confused: Whats the problem. Its not like i'm trying to impress anyone here :rolleyes:
    No but being realistic (and sexist), it's even worse for a girl... and I've seen girls who go on about throwing up as if it's something a guy would find cool :rolleyes:

I also know a girl who tried to chat me up in a club by telling me she'd just beaten another girl up in the toilets.

ReputationRep:
    No but being realistic (and sexist), it's even worse for a girl... and I've seen girls who go on about throwing up as if it's something a guy would find cool :rolleyes:

I also know a girl who tried to chat me up in a club by telling me she'd just beaten another girl up in the toilets.
    Well i don't go about talking about being sick and stuff infront of guys that i'm trying to impress or that i like.

ReputationRep:
    That's very wise of you.

ReputationRep:
    That's very wise of you.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God86)
    Hate vomiting as it wastes valuable alcohol and makes you feel generally **** but I normally only throw up due to alcohol at the end of a night, so I dont waste drinking time!
    Yep! My mates always shout at me for being sick cos of alcohol saying i'm just wasting it :dong: I can't help it!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.