Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't think nobody can top the quarter of bailey's cheesecake I had.
    Jesus will be turning in his manger at its foul centre, and the Wise Men's gifts will also go stale, even the gold.

Bailey's cheesecake. If any one tops that (by saying they ate two of them), I will offer them a virtual piece of bailey's cheesecake, which means I will draw a **** picture of it on paint and send it to those lucky (or unlucky because they now have food poisoning) people.

ReputationRep:
    And I thought I was bad gobbling down the pumpkin pie.

ReputationRep:
    Gayboy makes yet another outstanding contribution to forum-life as we know it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Gayboy makes yet another outstanding contribution to forum-life as we know it.
    Shall we offer him a medal. By that I mean, shall we draw a **** picture of a medal on MSPAINT color it gold and mail it to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Shall we offer him a medal. By that I mean, shall we draw a **** picture of a medal on MSPAINT color it gold and mail it to him?
    Sounds like a plan.

Btw, I thought that you announced your departure...?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plan.

Btw, I thought that you announced your departure...?
    Not yet. Though you will be the first to know when I do eventually make my departure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Not yet. Though you will be the first to know when I do eventually make my departure.
    Okay. Are you going to emigrate to another forum or just shuffle off this mortal coil?

ReputationRep:
    Okay. Are you going to emigrate to another forum or just shuffle off this mortal coil?
    i like bhaal....wish he would stay

ReputationRep:
    Mortal coil? This my friend is more than that, it is life as we know it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i like bhaal....wish he would stay
    I don't really know him. He was mainly active during one of my extended absences.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know him. He was mainly active during one of my extended absences.
    he was active during one of my periods oof activeness.....but we've lost touch, and alas, now 2776 is my main way of support!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.