Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could you guys please shout all the uni's you know which at the moment have clearing vacancies on their site??

So far i have

-Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    The Scottish ones...
    Middlesex...
    Coventry...

ReputationRep:
    PQ's post has a lot of university clearing websites poted already:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...53&postcount=2 (some universities on that thread have their clearing list up, some universities are mentioned by kitsune already).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planxty)
    Sorry trev, i dont really understand whats happening in the last two posts.

What did u delete?

And If AT82's reference to members using google was directed towards me, well I have reason to be hasty, as 1) I am irish and am not familiar with this system who's end is drawing near and 2) my college has not sent me my results yet which they should have done 2 weeks ago, so this is obviously leaving me in trouble bcoz i cant post them into the admissions office of the uni.
    Soooo, im gonna have to get ready for clearing unless.

I am just looking for help not snappy comments
    Check out the stickies at the top of this sub-forum. That'll provide you with all the information you need. Very useful indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Check King's College London's website. They have clearing spaces.

ReputationRep:
    I just found that! Unfortunately, none of them are for courses I remotely want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Clearing courses for all of the unis will be out on the ucas website at one minute past midnight on the 18th

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.