Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Hmm all these names you mention. I have no idea who they are.
    Robert Plant - vocalist, harmonica
    Jimmy Page - electric guitar
    John Paul Jones - bass, keyboard, backing vocals
    John Bonham - drums

There is Led Zeppelin, one of the greatest bands to emerge from these fair lands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    None of those in the poll can actually sing, so in the interst of fairness, I voted for all of them.
    Someone attempted to give me rep for this post, but unfortunately due to their small post count, it did not affect me. However, if they would like to come forward and name themselves, citing if it was intended as positive or negative rep, and the reasoning behind it, we could discuss your opinion rather than just throwing around rep, which is what you attempted (and failed) to do.

ReputationRep:
    Someone attempted to give me rep for this post, but unfortunately due to their small post count, it did not affect me. However, if they would like to come forward and name themselves, citing if it was intended as positive or negative rep, and the reasoning behind it, we could discuss your opinion rather than just throwing around rep, which is what you attempted (and failed) to do.
    lol. I didn't think your little comment on none of them could sing was neither good or bad - why would anyone want to give rep to you for that? Unless they strongly agreed with you. I didn't attempt to btw.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    lol. I didn't think your little comment on none of them could sing was neither good or bad - why would anyone want to give rep to you for that? Unless they strongly agreed with you. I didn't attempt to btw.
    Or they're feeling a little bit precious over someone critising their choice of poll options :0|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Or they're feeling a little bit precious over someone critising their choice of poll options :0|
    But 'Rosieisdabest' is off line.

ReputationRep:
    i think the list is abit **** abit commerical not my type of music but i would say Beyonce she talented she can sing and i'm sure she has some input of creating the songs....Sean Paul though all i've heard him say is ya'll ya'll yo yo yo blah i really can understand him

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I just thought I would say - I wasnt a big fan of Michael Jackson, but when my sis got his number ones album it completely blew me away! I think I might be a...Michael Jackson fan! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    thats not a thing you really want to admit, but isn't the album exactly like the other greatest hit album he released but with ONE new song shock horror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    thats not a thing you really want to admit, but isn't the album exactly like the other greatest hit album he released but with ONE new song shock horror
    i dunno i never even looked twice at his other music before lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    Hey all I just thought I would say - I wasnt a big fan of Michael Jackson, but when my sis got his number ones album it completely blew me away! I think I might be a...Michael Jackson fan! :eek:
    Michael Jackson blew you away? You should report him to the police.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson blew you away? You should report him to the police.
    cute...real cute

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

he'll just get away with it

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie James Dio
    Tony Martin
    Bon Scott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Ronnie James Dio
    Tony Martin
    Bon Scott
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    rrrrandom

ReputationRep:
    Purely in terms of voice, I'd say Frank Sinatra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    :confused:
    Why are you confused?
    Have you ever heard Ronnie James Dio? Tony Martin? Bon Scott?

I should be confused for having a list with names like j.lo,sean paul,christina aguilera,michael jackson,maria carey,50 cent,britney spears,george michael and beyonce.

The only decent option is others.
    All the rest are just crap.

ReputationRep:
    if i had to pick some from years ago it'll have to be Judy Garland she had a beautiful voice and was a great actress its sad that she died so tragically, good people always leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Why are you confused?
    Have you ever heard Ronnie James Dio? Tony Martin? Bon Scott?

I should be confused for having a list with names like j.lo,sean paul,christina aguilera,michael jackson,maria carey,50 cent,britney spears,george michael and beyonce.

The only decent option is others.
    All the rest are just crap.

sorry i havent heard of them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    if i had to pick some from years ago it'll have to be Judy Garland she had a beautiful voice and was a great actress its sad that she died so tragically, good people always leave
    Thats life I guess...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.