Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    sorry i havent heard of them...
    Well you should, at least Ronnie James Dio (ex-Rainbow and Black Sabbath) and Bon Scott AC\DC!!!!

Tony Martin isn't too famous ... but he's great anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Well you should, at least Ronnie James Dio (ex-Rainbow and Black Sabbath) and Bon Scott AC\DC!!!!

Tony Martin isn't too famous ... but he's great anyway.

doesnt ring any bells sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    doesnt ring any bells sorry
    Are you telling to me that you didn't hear about AC\DC?
    By the way Black Sabbath created Heavy Metal and Rainbow is the solo project of Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple guitar).

Where do you live? Inside a bottle????

ReputationRep:
    if its not your thing then you wont know who the hell it is

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard of AC/DC and Black Sabbath but I don't know the names of any of the band members! Yeah I live inside a bottle...

ReputationRep:
    You have never watched beavis and butthead either, right?

Butthead wears an AC\DC tshirt... it's a really famous band...

EDITING AFTER YOU REPLY : At least you have heard of them ...

ReputationRep:
    Of course I watched beavis and butthead! I practically grew up with it as a child lol

ReputationRep:
    i've heard of the bands but i couldn't name them in it or any of the song, but i'll know them since i go to many alt nightclubs so i most probs no at least on song

ReputationRep:
    AC\DC most 'famous' songs probably are Highway to Hell, Shook my all night long and Back in Black.

Black Sabbath most famous song is Paranoid, you would recognize the riff in 10 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    AC\DC most 'famous' songs probably are Highway to Hell, Shook my all night long and Back in Black.

Black Sabbath most famous song is Paranoid, you would recognize the riff in 10 seconds.
    hey if someone released a song right now I probably couldnt tell you who's song it is lol

ReputationRep:
    is it that song on that advert if your from england, with that kid running on a spot with them trainers to see how fast your going???? if that made any sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    is it that song on that advert if your from england, with that kid running on a spot with them trainers to see how fast your going???? if that made any sense
    lol

ReputationRep:
    do you know what i mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    do you know what i mean
    i know what you mean - but remember i live inside a bottle! lol

ReputationRep:
    hahaha oh yeah

ReputationRep:
    Are you telling to me that you didn't hear about AC\DC?
    By the way Black Sabbath created Heavy Metal and Rainbow is the solo project of Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple guitar).

Where do you live? Inside a bottle????
    Led Zeppelin creted heavy metal, though I admit Black Sabbath were better at it, though Led Zeppelin were a better band over all as they weren't limited to one type of music.

ReputationRep:
    THURSDAY woohoo

ReputationRep:
    dont like any of em. well george michael is ok but ppl i like rnt on that list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Led Zeppelin creted heavy metal, though I admit Black Sabbath were better at it, though Led Zeppelin were a better band over all as they weren't limited to one type of music.
    I don't agree, mention one heavy song of Led Zeppelin.
    They don't even get half as heavy as Black Sabbath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseisdabest)
    hi all
    who is ur fav singer?
    j.lo
    sean paul
    christina aguilera
    michael jackson
    maria carey
    50 cent
    britney spears
    george michael
    beyonce
    others

P.S happy new year
    dont really like any of them

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.