Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have heard of deep purple, the point we are trying to make is that its fine for u to love these guys to bits, its ok alright and i dont doubt they have some talent but

they are aren't the best in the world which is what we are talking about and we are talking about singers anyway!

and they arent that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i have heard of deep purple, the point we are trying to make is that its fine for u to love these guys to bits, its ok alright and i dont doubt they have some talent but

they are aren't the best in the world which is what we are talking about and we are talking about singers anyway!

and they arent that
    What are you basing your opinion on if you never ever heard them ... that's plain nonsense.

At least I can backup all my opinions because I've heard all the band that you have heard and thousands that you have never heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    What are you basing your opinion on if you never ever heard them ... that's plain nonsense.
    If no one's heard of them they are very unlikely to be the world's best singer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    If no one's heard of them they are very unlikely to be the world's best singer.
    What are you an idiot?

If you haven't heard Rainbow who cares?
    If you haven't heard Black Sabbath who cares?

I suppouse you haven't heard Bon Scott either ...

Don't you know Deep Purple?

Cut the crap ..

ReputationRep:
    I got tired this is pointless, you claim that you don't know Deep Purple or Rainbow... you should first hear at least a couple of bands and then speak.

By the way

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

Led Zeppelin tribute with even Duran Duran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    What are you an idiot?

If you haven't heard Rainbow who cares?
    If you haven't heard Black Sabbath who cares?

I suppouse you haven't heard Bon Scott either ...

Don't you know Deep Purple?

Cut the crap ..
    are u trying to say you can be the worlds best guitarest without anyone ever hearing u? well i might be the world best guitarist under those terms and when u say im not all im gonna say is that u havent heard me. so why arent i the world greatest guitariest? when u find a reason apply it to your own arguement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    are u trying to say you can be the worlds best guitarest without anyone ever hearing u? well i might be the world best guitarist under those terms and when u say im not all im gonna say is that u havent heard me. so why arent i the world greatest guitariest? when u find a reason apply it to your own arguement
    No, don't twist my words, I said that I can BACKUP my opinions because I've heard the bands that I'm speaking of. You don't you can't even talk about them because you don't have even a clue of them.
    Just simple at that, stop being so naive and if you want to say that they aren't good just download some of their material or shut up.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.