Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No really. Well anyway this last birthday has been one of the worst ever, and not just because it was the big two, three, oh, oh.

No people, yet again i was forgotten completely. In favour of some overweight buffoon who works all year forcing short people to toil away, sometimes 24/7, making the toys you didnt really want in sweatshops. Not to mention the poor caribou, yes caribou, not reindeer. They have to transport all the crap without adequate rest stops. Lets just say PETA will be hearing about this.

Well anyway how would you feel if somebody stole your birthday, i mean its just not fair, i dont get a goddam (sorry dad!) birthday party cause its goddam christmas. And i didnt even get any christmas presents because of this bloody self gifting.

ReputationRep:
    I challenge you Jesus to a duel of marchmallow sword fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I challenge you Jesus to a duel of marchmallow sword fight!
    you mean marshmellow darl.?

you better not waste to much energy in this fight.....i have plans for you tonight!

ReputationRep:
    whilst we're on the subject of jesus..

who would win in a fight between jesus and yoda?
    my money is on yoda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    whilst we're on the subject of jesus..

who would win in a fight between jesus and yoda?
    my money is on yoda.
    But Jesus can resurrect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But Jesus can resurrect!
    but yoda has the force! and a lightsabre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But Jesus can resurrect!
    but yoda is digital, so jesus wouldn't be able to inflict anything on huim with his limited computing knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but yoda is digital, so jesus wouldn't be able to inflict anything on huim with his limited computing knowledge.
    But he is the son of God, he knows everything...

ReputationRep:
    I would, trust me i'me holy, dont you believe in me. You know what happens to non belivers!

ReputationRep:
    but yoda has the force! and a lightsabre!
    Jesus has a large unwieldy crufix...and some bails...and an army of angels...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    I would, trust me i'me holy, dont you believe in me. You know what happens to non belivers!
    Yes, go to hell. And by my calculations and also to Boyles gas law, it would seem that the pressure would increase...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But he is the son of God, he knows everything...
    but the digital yoda would be fileshard accross the woreld in an instant and would be replicated everywhere, and he would be tooo big and too numerous for jesus to cope with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, go to hell. And by my calculations and also to Boyles gas law, it would seem that the pressure would increase...
    *and he completely ignores my post*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Jesus has a large unwieldy crufix...and some bails...and an army of angels...
    the force! yoda would take away all of those things, then pin jesus to the floor, whilst fighting the angels with the lightsabre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but the digital yoda would be fileshard accross the woreld in an instant and would be replicated everywhere, and he would be tooo big and too numerous for jesus to cope with
    Jesus has his army of desciples wielding guns to deal with that! Also the RIAA...and a thing called virus...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Jesus has his army of desciples wielding guns to deal with that! Also the RIAA...and a thing called virus...
    the riaa would be decapitated by yoda throwing cds at them with the force

ReputationRep:
    the force! yoda would take away all of those things, then pin jesus to the floor, whilst fighting the angels with the lightsabre
    Indeed, but Jesus can summon the angel gabriel with his sword of fire and slay all the aliens!

ReputationRep:
    actually, who wouold win between yoda and the pope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Indeed, but Jesus can summon the angel gabriel with his sword of fire and slay all the aliens!
    but yoda has a lightsabre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    thought you were on yodas side!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.