Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    the riaa would be decapitated by yoda throwing cds at them with the force
    And the copyright people from lucas will be rushing to the scene to delete yoda...

Hell, BRING OUT THE SPAWN OF DEVIL HIMSELF IF NEED BE....

ReputationRep:
    ...THAT IS CALLED...:

THE LAWYER!!!

ReputationRep:
    lets settle this. Quite frankly i am more powerfull, i mean it was i who made the architect in the matrix! I will set my follower neo upon yoda.

Oh and just to set things straight, i am the one, not neo. He tends to get a little big headed, what with the flying and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    And the copyright people from lucas will be rushing to the scene to delete yoda...

Hell, BRING OUT THE SPAWN OF DEVIL HIMSELF IF NEED BE....
    lucas would love it! all the publicity would do wonders for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    lets settle this. Quite frankly i am more powerfull, i mean it was i who made the architect in the matrix! I will set my follower neo upon yoda.

Oh and just to set things straight, i am the one, not neo. He tends to get a little big headed, what with the flying and all.
    wow, you are jesus AND the one

<bows down> i hail thee almighty one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    lucas would love it! all the publicity would do wonders for him
    Yet Jesus's disciples would easily see to that a deal might be arranged for yoda's copyright to be mysteriously erased for a ticket to heaven...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yet Jesus's disciples would easily see to that a deal might be arranged for yoda's copyright to be mysteriously erased for a ticket to heaven...
    *rolleyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    but yoda is a jedi, so isnt a christian, so cant enter christian heaven.

and he still has the lightsabre

ReputationRep:
    Yea, Yoda would win because he has a LIGHTSABER

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, hold your horses there now. Your confusing me with dad. And boy does he get pissed at this time of year. You know since mum dosent give out and all, no matter what he gets her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    Whoa, hold your horses there now. Your confusing me with dad. And boy does he get pissed at this time of year. You know since mum dosent give out and all, no matter what he gets her.
    why doesn't he get a divorce then?

ReputationRep:
    the pope wont allow it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why doesn't he get a divorce then?
    Cause he needs someone to do the cooking and the ironing whilst he pops out to the local whorehouse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    the pope wont allow it!
    but god could be protestant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Cause he needs someone to do the cooking and the ironing whilst he pops out to the local whorehouse...
    hmmm.....god, the biggest hypocrite of all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but god could be protestant.
    Indeed, the lawyer can make god out to be a local protestitute...which the dad visits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Indeed, the lawyer can make god out to be a local protestitute...which the dad visits...
    LOL....i want to be a lawyer when i grow up

ReputationRep:
    when i grow up i want to be older. Its something to aim for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    No really. Well anyway this last birthday has been one of the worst ever, and not just because it was the big two, three, oh, oh.

No people, yet again i was forgotten completely. In favour of some overweight buffoon who works all year forcing short people to toil away, sometimes 24/7, making the toys you didnt really want in sweatshops. Not to mention the poor caribou, yes caribou, not reindeer. They have to transport all the crap without adequate rest stops. Lets just say PETA will be hearing about this.

Well anyway how would you feel if somebody stole your birthday, i mean its just not fair, i dont get a goddam (sorry dad!) birthday party cause its goddam christmas. And i didnt even get any christmas presents because of this bloody self gifting.
    Jesus Christ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    No really. Well anyway this last birthday has been one of the worst ever, and not just because it was the big two, three, oh, oh.

No people, yet again i was forgotten completely. In favour of some overweight buffoon who works all year forcing short people to toil away, sometimes 24/7, making the toys you didnt really want in sweatshops. Not to mention the poor caribou, yes caribou, not reindeer. They have to transport all the crap without adequate rest stops. Lets just say PETA will be hearing about this.

Well anyway how would you feel if somebody stole your birthday, i mean its just not fair, i dont get a goddam (sorry dad!) birthday party cause its goddam christmas. And i didnt even get any christmas presents because of this bloody self gifting.
    Awww, happy birthday. (afew days late)

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.