Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolInvincitus)
    Oh please!!! Do you think that those descendants would be better off in Africa as someones salves, because they can blend in by appearance? Give me a break.

uh DUH.. Some Jews escaped during the Holocaust by using Polish/German identification because they could pretend to another ethnicity...within the Caucasian sense.

You have absolutely no substance to your "arguments."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    I think Bizzys point is that there are no surviving slaves in North America or the UK.
    Slypie missed that one. She's not as quick as I'd given her credit for...... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah.... I am such a racist... with my non-white racial identity and all.
    And what exactly are you? Do tell....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    Good luck being incorporated into society when your passport has "Jewish" as the nationality, when that passport has to be presented whenever any government official demands to see it, and when that state has a millennium-long history of oppressing Jews. Yet you don't see Jews trying to get Russia to pay reparations, do you?
    You can't go to Russia because you have an Israeli passport? Crazy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Slypie missed that one. She's not as quick as I'd given her credit for...... :rolleyes:

You didn't give me credit previously you imbecile. So you're not rescinding anything technically.

ReputationRep:
    Sly, all of the "facts" and "evidence" you have provided is a much of Berkelian Neo-Liberal Politically Correct Revisionist C-*-*-P!!! That is putting it in as few words as possible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    uh DUH.. Some Jews escaped during the Holocaust by using Polish/German identification because they could pretend to another ethnicity...within the Caucasian sense.

You have absolutely no substance to your "arguments."
    Not really. Probably (by a slim majority) the majority of jews who met their end in the holocaust were Poles with Polish passports/ID papers. "Jew" isn't a nationality as such.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck being incorporated into society when your passport has "Jewish" as the nationality, when that passport has to be presented whenever any government official demands to see it, and when that state has a millennium-long history of oppressing Jews. Yet you don't see Jews trying to get Russia to pay reparations, do you?

I suppose how the Western world dealt with the Jews after the Holocaust was setting up Israel..as a form of "reparation."

ReputationRep:
    You didn't give me credit previously you imbecile. So you're not rescinding anything technically.
    It's called "sarcasm"

ReputationRep:
    I suppose how the Western world dealt with the Jews after the Holocaust was setting up Israel..as a form of "reparation."
    What a bunch of s**t!!! Sly, you never cease to amaze me.

ReputationRep:
    Can't the same be said about decolonization of Africa?

ReputationRep:
    Sly, all of the "facts" and "evidence" you have provided is a much of Berkelian Neo-Liberal Politically Correct Revisionist C-*-*-P!!! That is putting it in as few words as possible!

If you hate it, move to China or another communist country where there is no liberalism nor revisionism nor freedom of speech/press.

Honestly, liberals got you what civil rights you have today; I am actually a registered Republican but I realize this.

ReputationRep:
    If you hate it, move to China or another communist country where there is no liberalism nor revisionism nor freedom of speech/press.

Honestly, liberals got you what civil rights you have today; I am actually a registered Republican but I realize this.
    You, a republican!!! *passes out*

ReputationRep:
    Can't the same be said about decolonization of Africa?

DE-colonization of Africa? Yeah okay..Morocco..and South Africa..all seem so "de-colonized."

Honestly the slaves lived in other areas for hundreds of years..you expect them to return to a country they have no ties with considering they don't even know who their ancestors were or what African tribes they descended from?

ReputationRep:

So lying is a right? Maybe thats why Clinton...... I think that would be better left unmentioned.

ReputationRep:
    She probably is compared to some of the lunatics that teach at Berkeley.

ReputationRep:

I am proud to be one of 800 Republicans on campus...

ReputationRep:
    DE-colonization of Africa? Yeah okay..Morocco..and South Africa..all seem so "de-colonized."

Honestly the slaves lived in other areas for hundreds of years..you expect them to return to a country they have no ties with considering they don't even know who their ancestors were or what African tribes they descended from?
    I expect them to be integrated into the societies in which they live.

As a Berkelite, you probably wouldn't see any difference if you move to Cuba or China.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    She probably is compared to some of the lunatics that teach at Berkeley.
    That explains it. It took an Oxford Don to make sense of what she said.

ReputationRep:
    I expect them to be integrated into the societies in which they live.

You expect them to be integrated into the societies in which they live? WOW easier said than done...what a joke.

As a Berkelite, you probably wouldn't see any difference if you move to Cuba or China.
    Wow..It's illegal to go to Cuba for Americans and you have no idea what the atmosphere is like in China.. Spare your breath my fat-headed little friend.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.