Turn on thread page Beta

17 and still no girlfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Enough of the multiquoting pages long arguments thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    I do have a question: when you say that you want a girl who will actually like you...is that one of the key reasons you would like her, because she likes you? Because I know people who have dated for that reason, and it's the wrong way to be thinking.
    No, definitely no! I don't get attracted to a girl simply because she likes me. As I said, I am aware of the fact that girls have liked me in past (I was even asked out once believe it or not :confused: ) but I was simply not attracted to those girls and I was not that interested at the time. However, I do feel sorry for any girl who has liked me in the past and I have failed to show any interest in her, but you can hardly blame me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's right. I use that as a pick up line you know. I tell each and every single girl about this one thing I mentioned on TSR to this guy called objectivism who wont just leave me alone and who wont accept the fact that I am not a communist. Also how many times do I have to explain what I said in order for you to stop trying to turn other people against me? You are just annoyed at what happened in the Politics sub-forum and you want to take it out on me and have your revenge. Whatever rocks your boat, dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death)
    Yeah that's right. I use that as a pick up line you know. I tell each and every single girl about this one thing I mentioned on TSR to this guy called objectivism who wont just leave me alone and who wont accept the fact that I am not a communist. Also how many times do I have to explain what I said in order for you to stop trying to turn other people against me? You are just annoyed at what happened in the Politics sub-forum and you want to take it out on me and have your revenge. Whatever rocks your boat, dude.
    hahaha.I actually believe in having the state decide how many children you can have (2 or 3) because of human overpopulation getting out of control....but I'm far from communist as I'm a registered Republican.

What that guy said has actually led me to sympathize with you more...haha BACKFIRED.

As for your reply to my post--why were you not attracted to them at all? Looks, personality...?

ReputationRep:
    I have come to the conclusion that Anthrax is a loser... ooo look at me, I'm so badass with my chemical screename...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naxalite)
    I have come to the conclusion that Anthrax is a loser... ooo look at me, I'm so badass with my chemical screename...
    :rolleyes: What a greatly supported conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    And now that Anthrax has proved incapable of following simple instructions

(Original post by me)
    Enough of the multiquoting pages long arguments thanks.
    It's byebye thread time.

Thread reopened. If i see multiquoting of that ilk again god help you....... :mad:
    And anthrax won't be joining us again for some time so don't bother replying to the few posts of his that weren't culled...

ReputationRep:
    how come it got closed and then re-opened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    As for your reply to my post--why were you not attracted to them at all? Looks, personality...?
    Because I was attracted to other girls at the time.

how come it got closed and then re-opened?
    Long story!

(BTW, is it allowed to multiquote different members in one post? It saves me posting lots of different posts for each individual reply if I am speaking to more than one person.)

multiqouting is fine so long as it makes decent sense. but if you multiqoute >5 quote boxes in a post then it starts to get a bit nuts. plus it makes it impossible to follow the argument/conversation.

as soon as this happens it becomes blatantly clear that its a 2 person party and that you should instead be talking via PM.

So if in future anyone wants to have protracted arguments please take it to PM, not the public areas.

ReputationRep:
    17? Ha!

ReputationRep:
    Im 16 and haven't had one. Couldn't really cope with all the work. I have been asked out a few times though . Im also too shy and worried about what would happen to mi grades which is perhaps one of the biggest problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    17? Ha!
    Is this sarcasm or not? It's very hard to tell on these things! I hope not anyway because I'm 18 and had 1 short-term boyfriend who didn't want to take the relationship anywhere and i mean anywhere. So I'm still waiting too like lots of people on this thread which is very reassuring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipflop2)
    Im 16 and haven't had one. Couldn't really cope with all the work. I have been asked out a few times though . Im also too shy and worried about what would happen to mi grades which is perhaps one of the biggest problems.
    I have to admit I was also worried about my grades going down and all but now that I see all the top students from all the other classes having long term relationships (and many one night stands!!) I realised that it should not affect your grades if you are serious enough and good at organising your time. In fact I believe that if you find the right girl and she makes you feel really happy, then perhaps it might even increase your motivation and your grades could go up even more!

ReputationRep:
    mm well my sister was in a Long term r-ship for half of yr 12 and all of yr 13 -shes now engaged to him and she came out with straight As... she used to spend the weekend with him and revise at his house etc.

ReputationRep:
    I just thought that you guys might wanna know that just a few hours ago I had my first kiss. I feel ... well I think you know just how hard it is to express the first feeling. Initially, I felt excited, then extremely relaxed and I continued going through various emotions one after the other. The interesting thing is that I felt like I always had the ability to do this and now I could feel this nergy being unleashed. If I can, I will post a picture of us one day. She is a goddess, one of the most beautiful girls I have met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death)
    I just thought that you guys might wanna know that just a few hours ago I had my first kiss. I feel ... well I think you know just how hard it is to express the first feeling. Initially, I felt excited, then extremely relaxed and I continued going through various emotions one after the other. The interesting thing is that I felt like I always had the ability to do this and now I could feel this nergy being unleashed. If I can, I will post a picture of us one day. She is a goddess, one of the most beautiful girls I have met.
    Yay. Good for you!

ReputationRep:
    aww how sweet! but what were you doing on an internet forum a few hours after your fist kiss??

ReputationRep:
    When you do get a chance with a girl don't even be tempted to talk about anything geeky related like Google Earth or something. Girls hate that..Trust me I have had first hand experience one minute they are fine and the next they are making up excuses to get away from you!

Shame really, because it is more interesting than shopping

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.