Turn on thread page Beta

Laws watch

ReputationRep:
    If you were king/prime minister/president/god etc, what laws would you introduce

i would have all fat people followed around by a tuba player, who whenever they fell over would play a short descending scale

ReputationRep:
    1. No smoking in any public places including pubs and clubs.
    2. No smoking at bus stops.
    3. I will tripple car charging prices in city centre for all but the none disabled and some business users.
    4. I will charge cars £5 to entre all city centres - just like London.
    5. With all this extra money I will provide more park and ride services.
    6. I would deport all hooligans to a desert in Australia for a year.
    7. I would make the queen work in as a labourer for a week.
    8. I would make Simon Cowell ilegal.
    9. I would give anybody with 'ology' in their degree have a 10% pay rise.
    10. I would make everybody have english lessons if they can't speak it.
    11. I would introduce a BMW and Golf GTI tax.
    12. I would introduce a breathing tax where you have to pay 1p for every breath you make.

ReputationRep:
    just one suggestion, why should the hooligans have a years holiday, make them work as trolley dollies and the like without any pay for a year

ReputationRep:
    i would electronicly tag people who have ever commited a crime, and then depending on the type of tag . (type of crime ) ship all the ofenders off to a island and nuke it (depending on the type of crime) no actually nuking it would be bad, to much damage to the enviroment. napalm or gas the entire island.

(sorry if that offends anyone but sometimes i get so pi$$ed at stuff u read in the papers about laws and crime/sentances )

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, liking 7,8,10 and 11 AT.

My laws would be:

1. Death for anyone who laughs at Graham Norton.

.......that is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    just one suggestion, why should the hooligans have a years holiday, make them work as trolley dollies and the like without any pay for a year
    It won't be a holiday though, no water, no electricity, no food etc they would have to try and survive in that environment. Oh and don't think they will get a plane there oh no, they will get a nice old ship in which they have to man to keep going or it will sink.

ReputationRep:
    okay then, i've changed my mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyncMaster_770)
    Hmmm, liking 7,8,10 and 11 AT.

My laws would be:

1. Death for anyone who laughs at Graham Norton.

.......that is all.
    Oh dear I am going to have to rep you for that but I don't have any free yet. I so hate Graham Norton, it might sound stupid but I was quite affected by Maurice Gibb's death as I have been bought up with the Bee Gee's music.

He made a comment about he is not staying alive now. It generated the most Channel 4 complaints ever, they recieved 100's of them. Ever since that moment I find it hard to watch him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    It won't be a holiday though, no water, no electricity, no food etc they would have to try and survive in that environment. Oh and don't think they will get a plane there oh no, they will get a nice old ship in which they have to man to keep going or it will sink.

i think they should just be shot with a big gun, and not aus thats to nice unless of course u sent them to the area of aus that is the most dangrous and full of poisionus animals, and instructed the local antivenim people to not treat them! that would be good.

ReputationRep:
    Never saw what people liked about Norton. All he ever did was say dildo and **** constantly, and for some reason that was meant to be funny? :rolleyes:

Still, I'm guessing he won't be around for much longer, seeing as the BBC have nothing for him to host now. Good riddance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyncMaster_770)
    Never saw what people liked about Norton. All he ever did was say dildo and **** constantly, and for some reason that was meant to be funny? :rolleyes:

Still, I'm guessing he won't be around for much longer, seeing as the BBC have nothing for him to host now. Good riddance.
    I think vulgar is the word, he just thinks he is funny and laughs at his own jokes. Oh dno Norotn is on my TV!!! To excuse my pun I so think Norton is so not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    If you were king/prime minister/president/god etc, what laws would you introduce

i would have all fat people followed around by a tuba player, who whenever they fell over would play a short descending scale
    no chavs or people wearing chav-wear allowed on pedestrian streets...
    (ie. pretty much everywhere)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    no chavs or people wearing chav-wear allowed on pedestrian streets...
    (ie. pretty much everywhere)
    That means Argos would have to stop their Elizabeth Duke branch Oh and it will be the end for All Sports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    That means Argos would have to stop their Elizabeth Duke branch Oh and it will be the end for All Sports.
    Ah think of the economy!

ReputationRep:
    yeah but the world and streets would be a much nicer place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    and JJB Sports, and Aldi, and Poundland, and McDonalds, and all other tacky stores...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    and JJB Sports, and Aldi, and Poundland, and McDonalds, and all other tacky stores...
    Yeah but you can get some real bargains from places like Aldi and Poundland, I personaly love hunting round them shops.

McDonalds is always just too handy dandy.

I got refused entry for JJB sports once, I wrote them a letter to complain. I had my Smiths t-shirt on so the loss prevention officer thought I had no reason to into their store or some crap. I wrote a letter to complain they just said its up to them who they let in. I asked him if I could speak to the manager and he said I could go in but I was so wound up I said just forget it.

I wanted a bag to travel round Europe with, in the end I got one from my local camping store which is typical after looking all over Manchester for one I find it on my door step.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    McDonalds is always just too handy dandy.

thats just wrong, u can find better food everywhere that costs the same.

cant stand the place... havent u seen supersize me

ReputationRep:
    I am only 11-12 stone though and I am 6.1ft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    thats just wrong, u can find better food everywhere that costs the same.
    Subway :eating:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.