Turn on thread page Beta

Laws watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    subway is ok but theres so many places that serve good meals for the same price range...

ReputationRep:
    come on, this should have a lot of mileage

stupid laws people, lets see what you've got

ReputationRep:
    I loved the fat people one!

ReputationRep:
    I would ban umbrellas! Girls with umbrellas are deadly, everytime it rains im nearly blinded by a spoke from an umbrella!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I would

Higher the voting age to 21
    Have it compulsory for William Hill to give 20p of every £1 bet on gryhounds to their aftercare
    Total ban all cruel sports and blood sports
    Allow people to shoot chavs
    Bring back National Service

ReputationRep:
    Whenever friends are alone in the dark they must sing or play Endless Love

I would have a national "Kick Tony's Tush Day" where people would either hunt down the real Tony Blair and keep him up the backside or they could make an enemy don a Tony mask and then kick them up the backside instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend_16)
    I would ban umbrellas! Girls with umbrellas are deadly, everytime it rains im nearly blinded by a spoke from an umbrella!
    only ban the really good looking girls from having umbrellas, also make it a law for all good looking girls to ware white tshirts and shirts on days it rains, without further tops .

also another law all hot girls in white teeshirts must stand in a Q out side my house ...

that should do me for now...
    bk later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    only ban the really good looking girls from having umbrellas, also make it a law for all good looking girls to ware white tshirts and shirts on days it rains, without further tops .

also another law all hot girls in white teeshirts must stand in a Q out side my house ...

that should do me for now...
    bk later
    Then you would have a pile of dead girls lying outside your house having died from pneumonia.

I would make it illegal to make sexist comments like that!! lol
    And for people to have loud personal phone calls on trains or buses and I would make it compulsary for other people to join in their conversations to put them off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dondon26)
    Then you would have a pile of dead girls lying outside your house having died from pneumonia.

I would make it illegal to make sexist comments like that!! lol
    And for people to have loud personal phone calls on trains or buses and I would make it compulsary for other people to join in their conversations to put them off!

i dont like the first bit, but i like the second bit, i tend to use the quite coach when im on the trains usually, but the buses fair enuff about the loud conversations, it can get annoying.
    oh i would never let the girls get too cold...

ReputationRep:
    Well thats slightly better then

Theres a quiet coach???

Another law I would make is big fat people would not be allowed to wear miniskirts(neither male or female), because it always seems to be them that do it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd make it illegal for anyone to support Ipswich and instead they'd have to worship Norwich City - the pride of Anglia!!

ReputationRep:
    Well thats slightly better then

Theres a quiet coach???

Another law I would make is big fat people would not be allowed to wear miniskirts(neither male or female), because it always seems to be them that do it.
    lol....
    but yeah i get a midland mainline train (mostly) they have a coach at the end of the train (front or back) usually coach A - thats the one where no mobiles or walkmans are allowed, its great when i want to read, got through a few chapters of Aemageddon: the musical - (robert Rankin) a about a week back but 2day i forgot my book

ReputationRep:
    Well the next time i get a train im going to demand I get a quiet coach lol, although they dont seem to have them here, it must make it far easier when your trying to read.

ReputationRep:
    i dont nkw if all train lines do it, ive never seen it on virgin, like i said tho, i use midland main line, it comes in handy, can usually ask when u get the tickets, or just the person that stands on the platform. anyway i think im gna go bed miss my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I've decided that in addition to banning Graham Norton, Johnny Vegas and Johnny Vaughan would also be outlawed.....possibly also Jonathon Ross (for being a slimy little sycophant).

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with Jonathan Ross??
    When you make that law im starting a protest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    i dont nkw if all train lines do it, ive never seen it on virgin, like i said tho, i use midland main line, it comes in handy, can usually ask when u get the tickets, or just the person that stands on the platform. anyway i think im gna go bed miss my girlfriend
    Virgin have a quiet coach where if you talk too loudly a beeper goes off until you shut up :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with Jonathan Ross??
    When you make that law im starting a protest
    He always gets his laughs at the expense of others. That, and the fact that his favorite line is 'Fantastic band, absolutely brilliant, i've been listening to their new album for weeks and it's magnificent. The album's out now and it's called......'

This is where he fumbles to pick up the copy of the album and read its title, as he has absolutely no idea who the band actually are. Every single celebrity who goes on gets ass-kissed to high heaven, and it makes me cringe to watch him. He used to be funny - now he's just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    i would make it a law for uni's to not hire r3tards as lecturers ,and people who live in england should be focred to learn the language, even if its only speakin and being able to understand basic english.

ReputationRep:
    i would make it a law stating that it is legal to chase tourists(emmets) out of the county with a golf cart

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.