Hillarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    .....or mud wrestling.
    Typical guy

Ollie LOL

ReputationRep:
    you wish to debate then do you? Remeber it was you who started this, not I. You insulted me yesterday.
    i didnt insult you.....i merely stated you were no longer my favorite UKL member!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i didnt insult you.....i merely stated you were no longer my favorite UKL member!
    D-I-T-T-O

ReputationRep:
    D-I-T-T-O
    thank you for removing your sig....i wouldnt want to be an "almighty schwimmer" by your standards any day!

ReputationRep:
    thank you for removing your sig....i wouldnt want to be an "almighty schwimmer" by your standards any day!
    So you've stooped down to another level by making derogatory commments then. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Oh, would you two just get a room!?

ReputationRep:
    So you've stooped down to another level by making derogatory commments then. *sigh*
    well its true. you dont know the sport at all.....

maybe i should just stop and say sorry. I'll give you some good rep tomorrow. hey, you will always be my first favorite member. wear that badge with pride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh, would you two just get a room!?
    why? we are doing absolutely nothing inappropriate!

ReputationRep:
    well its true. you dont know the sport at all.....

maybe i should just stop and say sorry. I'll give you some good rep tomorrow. hey, you will always be my first favorite member. wear that badge with pride.
    Is that an insult or yet another mindless taunt?

ReputationRep:
    why? we are doing absolutely nothing inappropriate!
    Sarcasm curry sarcasm!

ReputationRep:
    Is that an insult or yet another mindless taunt?
    no its a fact....not a taunt, and not an insult. you have no appreciation whatsoever for what the meaning of 1000th of a second can mean... and i was saying sorry, i am sorry you don't have the civil skills to accept!

ReputationRep:
    no its a fact....not a taunt, and not an insult. you have no appreciation whatsoever for what the meaning of 1000th of a second can mean... and i was saying sorry, i am sorry you don't have the civil skills to accept!
    Why would I not have the appreciation of the meaning of 1000th of a second? Timing is not just applicable to swimming you know. There are other things, such as other fields of sport, like sprinting, and the application of science and maths, and how numbers play a critical role in the world itself. So do not say that I cannot appreciate the meaning of exact timing, as to say such a thing is demeaningfull and rude.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I not have the appreciation of the meaning of 1000th of a second? Timing is not just applicable to swimming you know. There are other things, such as other fields of sport, like sprinting, and the application of science and maths, and how numbers play a critical role in the world itself. So do not say that I cannot appreciate the meaning of exact timing, as to say such a thing is demeaningfull and rude.
    not rude...and if you were in track and field its the same concept. what im saying is that sciences and maths are different from the sport. if i was being rude, it certainly wouldn't sound as civilized and as calm as this.

and to think, i actually invited you to go on a road trip *rolleyes*

ReputationRep:
    that does it I'm sending Santa round...

ReputationRep:
    not rude...and if you were in track and field its the same concept. what im saying is that sciences and maths are different from the sport. if i was being rude, it certainly wouldn't sound as civilized and as calm as this.

and to think, i actually invited you to go on a road trip *rolleyes*
    Well if you hadn't been so rude in the first place, then this colossal argument would never have occured, however you chose to countinue with it, so deal with the cards you are dealt.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you hadn't been so rude in the first place, then this colossal argument would never have occured, however you chose to countinue with it, so deal with the cards you are dealt.
    how am i not dealing with the cards as they were dealt? i wasn't rude, i merely said that you weren't my favorite member anymore! at least your talking to me now! i did NOT chose to continue it, i tried to pm you sorry, and you most likely deleted it!

ReputationRep:
    how am i not dealing with the cards as they were dealt? i wasn't rude, i merely said that you weren't my favorite member anymore! at least your talking to me now! i did NOT chose to continue it, i tried to pm you sorry, and you most likely deleted it!
    Dont make assumptions. Like I have said before, my inbox is full of PM from people, just because I dont make it a priority to glance through them doesn't mean you can make assumptions. If you only knew, its like sifting through a hotmail account, with all the spam.

ReputationRep:
    Dont make assumptions. Like I have said before, my inbox is full of PM from people, just because I dont make it a priority to glance through them doesn't mean you can make assumptions. If you only knew, its like sifting through a hotmail account, with all the spam.
    well im sorry, but you can't just assume that i've never once said sorry, when i have TWICE!!! and then you went on ignoring me, so yes, that excuse is complete and udder crap!

ReputationRep:
    well im sorry, but you can't just assume that i've never once said sorry, when i have TWICE!!! and then you went on ignoring me, so yes, that excuse is complete and udder crap!
    I never assumed anything.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.