Turn on thread page Beta

Does anybody actually use the Buddy/Ignore List? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I never assumed anything.
    yeah, you only said your the one whose carried this all on and was rude in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yeah, you only said your the one whose carried this all on and was rude in the first place!
    Well, isn't that the truth?

ReputationRep:
    Well, isn't that the truth?
    NO i said sorry! multiple times, but you kept ignoring me! like i said, ill give you more postive rep. when the 24 hours are up.....but for now im watching the matrix.

FOR YOU TO FINALLY SEE

i am VERY very sorry (am i sorry for saying you weren't my favorite member?)

ReputationRep:
    NO i said sorry! multiple times, but you kept ignoring me! like i said, ill give you more postive rep. when the 24 hours are up.....but for now im watching the matrix.

FOR YOU TO FINALLY SEE

i am VERY very sorry (am i sorry for saying you weren't my favorite member?)
    Its alright, your still my faovurite American (closely followed by infinity, of course).

ReputationRep:
    Its alright, your still my faovurite American (closely followed by infinity, of course).
    and you are still my favorite englishman......and please, could you change that back to almighty schwimmer? or americana?

ReputationRep:
    and you are still my favorite englishman......and please, could you change that back to almighty schwimmer? or americana?
    ahhhhhhhhhhh cheater!!!! hehe. Did that 15 mins mean nothing to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    ahhhhhhhhhhh cheater!!!! hehe. Did that 15 mins mean nothing to you?
    it meant nothing, bhaal has been my fave since day 1!

ReputationRep:
    it meant nothing, bhaal has been my fave since day 1!
    ooo thats it and you told me to come to texas for you, huh i dont need you anyway infinity is soooooo much better lol. She just doesnt know it yet

ReputationRep:
    ooo thats it and you told me to come to texas for you, huh i dont need you anyway infinity is soooooo much better lol. She just doesnt know it yet
    *lifts eyebrow* eh? infinity is to old for you.......

ReputationRep:
    *lifts eyebrow* eh? infinity is to old for you.......
    we'll see, i do prefer a more experienced women anyway i know a four letter word for girls like you which is s_l_u_t lol but without the underscores (just felt like em). Nah im only playing but you do tend to string ppl along you already have those 3 guys after you in texas you were saying. See i listened to you but have no clue why?

ReputationRep:
    yeah well my dad came in, ravaged my comp, and thinks your a creep, i cant talk to you anymore.......

ReputationRep:
    yeah well my dad came in, ravaged my comp, and thinks your a creep, i cant talk to you anymore.......
    im a creep? thats not very nice!!!!!!!!!! Why on earth am i a creep im quite a nice guy (i like to think)

ReputationRep:
    im a creep? thats not very nice!!!!!!!!!! Why on earth am i a creep im quite a nice guy (i like to think)
    because you asked for my aim......so no more pm's eh?

ReputationRep:
    yeah your a nice i guy i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    yeah your a nice i guy i think
    why thank you cherry popping girl, i feel the same way for you except the guy think i hope! see currie told you i dont need you lol you keep bhall ive got angel on my side and good will triumph over evil lol

ReputationRep:
    why thank you cherry popping girl, i feel the same way for you except the guy think i hope! see currie told you i dont need you lol you keep bhall ive got angel on my side and good will triumph over evil lol
    yeah hear mr raw GRRRRRRR *chokes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    yeah hear mr raw GRRRRRRR *chokes*
    here you go *passes her a soother for her throat* grr with confidence

ReputationRep:
    I would do the same, but I have grown out of throwing tantrums, and I am a gentleman after all.
    did you give me rep off this thread? it says i have neg rep now....*thinks* most likely kissmequick.......

ReputationRep:
    did you give me rep off this thread? it says i have neg rep now....*thinks* most likely kissmequick.......
    i don't even understand how the whole rep thing works to be honest. Currie you may not like me and you may not believe me but i honestly didnt do anything to your rep i didnt even know you could get neative rep you can give me it though if you want i dont even get it? im sorry if i pissed you off along the way but it was unintentional sorry!

ReputationRep:
    i don't even understand how the whole rep thing works to be honest. Currie you may not like me and you may not believe me but i honestly didnt do anything to your rep i didnt even know you could get neative rep you can give me it though if you want i dont even get it? im sorry if i pissed you off along the way but it was unintentional sorry!
    didnt piss me off. pissed my dad off, which is worse.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.