Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    No (real) reason.
    well their a bit of a tramp then init

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's much legal aid provision for personal injury cases. If any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    I don't think there's much legal aid provision for personal injury cases. If any.
    No win No Fee

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an accident within the past 7 months? Was it not your fault? Then you need to stop being so damn clumsy and LOOK IF THE FLOOR IS WET, IT'S PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Have you had an accident within the past 7 months? Was it not your fault? Then you need to stop being so damn clumsy and LOOK IF THE FLOOR IS WET, IT'S PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS.

Thanks.
    My parents are currently attempting to sue a particular law firm for harrassment on the street. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    My parents are currently attempting to sue a particular law firm for harrassment on the street. :p:
    I'll get around to sueing the big issue some time, you just wait...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.