Turn on thread page Beta

Is 5 foot 3 short for a female watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron Fox)
    :p:

I was testing you. Of course the grounds of my comment were sexually driven...but is that really such a bad thing?

I don't understand why any girls would be worried about their height, apart from if it's a confidence thing.
    Yes, yes it is. You should be ashamed.

ReputationRep:
    So why is it that girls worry so much about their height?

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, as long as the boyfriend is taller than you. Thus guys should worry more.

ReputationRep:
    For me it would be a bit tricky going out with a girl of 5.3 I would have to bend down all the time However if she was nice enough it wouldn't put me off. I would just tell her parents they she should have had more fruit when she was young.

ReputationRep:
    That's not short, it's average height!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I'm only 5ft. I don't mind it but it does get a bit annoying when people just say aww all the time. I tell you it's a laugh trying to reach up high enough to kiss a guy who is 6ft5

ReputationRep:
    Where's the "It's perfect" option on the poll? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    I'm 18 and I'm only 5ft. I don't mind it but it does get a bit annoying when people just say aww all the time. I tell you it's a laugh trying to reach up high enough to kiss a guy who is 6ft5
    LOLZZZZZZZZZZ....
    okay n i'm too lazzzzyyyyy again to read all da posts:P

ReputationRep:
    HaIrYm0nSt3r! has a sticky z key!

ReputationRep:
    As a girl, would you rather be 5'4", or 6'4"?
    I know I'd rather be shorter.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends is about 5'10" but always insists on being taller and quite likes it when she is taller than some men. Another friend is 6ft and she hates it.

The only downside to being really short, apart from the awws of course, is that all trousers and jeans have to be turned up at the ends. When I hold some jeans up against myself I am shocked that people actually have legs that long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    For me it would be a bit tricky going out with a girl of 5.3 I would have to bend down all the time However if she was nice enough it wouldn't put me off. I would just tell her parents they she should have had more fruit when she was young.
    :confused:

how much is 5'3 in cm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    :confused:

how much is 5'3 in cm?
    5'3 = 63 inches = (63*2.54) cm ≈ 160 cm

ReputationRep:
    well, im about 5"6 n the guys still take the mic coz im still smaller than them, but tbh i wouldn want to be much taller, i agree with the idea of guys being taller than girls..its cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    The only downside to being really short, apart from the awws of course, is that all trousers and jeans have to be turned up at the ends. When I hold some jeans up against myself I am shocked that people actually have legs that long!
    Some of my friends buy childrens sizes.they say it saves them a bundle.

ReputationRep:
    im 5" 1 and i used to hate my height but now i couldnt care less

ReputationRep:
    Proud to be short!!!

haha! just noticed your sig Amanda, awwww! :hugs: and yes you are short! Perfect for head height though :eek: but considering im not into woman, i will pass you onto HTT! :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm 180 cms....how much is that in feet? i guess its somewhere close to 6ft. :rolleyes: and i dun mind a girl who's 5'3 or 5'2. I think its really ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    Proud to be short!!!
    come again?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.