Turn on thread page Beta

Exam stress 'makes pupils drink' Article watch

(Original post by AT82)
    2+2=5 I would stop being so cocky about your grades if I were you, from my experience people who are cockey a smack in their mouth as they suddently crash back down to planet earth.

As for alternatives a year is only a year, its not really a long time in the grand scheme of things and if you do mess up it really really isn't the end of the world. It might seem like it on results day but its not.
    Well said Ian!!!

Well it does mess things up, like im desperate to go to uni next year, i can't wait, i dont want anything postponing this.

ReputationRep:
    One in 10 and 4% are very small figures, so small in fact that they could be disregarded. People drink and smoke more as it's the summer, as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Bold point No:

1. Only too true :cool:
    2. That is also very correct
    3. I can also be a moody ******* aswell. :p:
    4. What? Like prolonging university! i dont think so!
    The whole artical is bollox! It happens every year, and almost everyone is 18! Shesh!

ReputationRep:
    I've been drinking almost once a week this month. :eek: Now i get why. :p:

perfect excuse reason.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same symptoms Indeed. I find it funny one minute the media is worried about us over drinking, and the next minute they are publishing artviles about how easy A-Levels are. What are they trying to do? Send us over the edge?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.