The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Limited Accomodation ?!?!?

Hi im new to the student room and need serious sedation. Im so scared about going to leeds met and how complicated all the organising is !

I got a conditional offer which means if i get good results on thursday i will be goin to leeds met - its my first choice.

BUT am i right in thinking as soon as i get my results i have to go on the lmu site and confirm my request for accomodation ?
And that thousands of other people will be doing the same ?

I think its stupid aving to sort out accomodation at such a late stage - yes i sent the request in with my first 3 choice but i have been told that my first and second are already full up and to choose two more that i mite be able to get in to.

Do people with unconditional offers get the best accomodation as they can confirm it before 18th august ?

I want to cry !!!!!! :frown:
Reply 1
Hello - i dont know specifically about Leeds Met but at Leeds they allocated 25% of the accommodation places for a hall to unconditionals and 75% to conditionals. I should imagine it would be the same, i dont think itd be very fair to allocate all unconditionals first.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I read in another thread that you cant confirm you require accomodation at leeds met til 11am ? does anyone know anything about that ?
Reply 3
that cant be true, i was told i could confirm as soon as i got my results confirmed, no matter what time it was by someone who works for leeds met accommodation service :smile:
Reply 4
So as soon as you know youve got in - i.e when you check the ucas site and it says confirmed next to leeds met or do you have to wait for your results ?

And does anyone know what time UCAS change the status of your offer ? is it 7am ?

Latest