This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Please help me! I need to have a general overview of design for a database for my coursework. Please could you e-mail me your design so that I would know what to do.

[email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
It doesn't make sense for someone to email you their work when countless examples already exist online, unless you were after some sort of work to "inspire" you. Perhaps best to check out the coursework sites?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
No, I don't need any "inspiration" as such. However what I do need is views from other people that have been taught by their teachers to do their design. So that I could get as wide a knowledge base as possible,and hopelfully do a decent design. Any views is appreciated, please post them up here.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I don't need "inspiration" as such, all I want to know is the general layout of the design and what I need for each section. PLease help me, just post it on the board, thanx.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (162)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (170)
16.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (100)
9.62%
Isolating with family (71)
6.83%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.75%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.65%
Loneliness (103)
9.9%
Financial worries (46)
4.42%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.12%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.65%

Watched Threads