This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
That's okay then
I'll be round at about 8 tonight, look out for me, im the man at the window with my trousers undone and looking through my binoculors the wrong way
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
I'll be round at about 8 tonight, look out for me, im the man at the window with my trousers undone and looking through my binoculors the wrong way
That is disturbing...
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
That is disturbing...
fine i'll turn them the right way round just to stop you crying
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
mouth?

I know I talk a lot, but I wouldn't say it's big!

Or are you shy? I would say I'm shy in front of new people but when I get to know them I can be very talkative. Does anyone else have that?

(I know this is quite a stupid thread but I want to see how talkative everyone on the forum is)
lol....i talk a TON. my friends have to tell me to shut up ALL the TIME!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
SHUT UP then again i revoke my comment im no longer your friend
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Lol, are you shy with new people though?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, are you shy with new people though?
yes, some new people, depends if im on my home ground or if its theres.....
gemgems89
Rep:
?
yes, some new people, depends if im on my home ground or if its theres.....
I see, same here really.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see, same here really.
do you not think it depends on the person i mean if their quiet it's kinda awkward but you feel humble but when their loud you can feel intimidated by them or perhaps quite forceful and may get into an arguement if your both loud ???
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see, same here really.
i dunno ive gone to 5 new schools in 5 years....and while im generally quiet at first, the 4th was the worst.....i later found out they thought i was goth at first because i put on my sad clothes cause i hadn't wanted to move schools.......(my sad clothes are all really dark colors) and i wasnt speaking much.........
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm incredibly shy
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ditto,i talk a lot. Im not a shy person,even when meeting new people,i just get right in there and talk as though i always knew them!
fluff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I'm incredibly shy
so am i.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by kissmequick)
do you not think it depends on the person i mean if their quiet it's kinda awkward but you feel humble but when their loud you can feel intimidated by them or perhaps quite forceful and may get into an arguement if your both loud ???
Yeah, well it is awkward when someone is shy, but not everyone is always shy. Most people are loud once you get to know that person, but at first, can be really shy.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
ditto,i talk a lot. Im not a shy person,even when meeting new people,i just get right in there and talk as though i always knew them!
i know, but only if im not at a new school.....then my bubble extends to like 6 feet and noone is allowed in.......

yeah, i was talking to a friends friend and i wouldnt even let tony talk, never caught tonys friends name but she said she felt like she had known me 4ever when she left!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anna)
I wish I was like that.

I find it so uncomfortable when someone is speaking to you loads and all you can say is "yeah" and "no" and "oh its good, yeah." Like you're limited to what you speak and then with my friends I can speak forever. :confused: :confused:
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know, but only if im not at a new school.....then my bubble extends to like 6 feet and noone is allowed in.......

yeah, i was talking to a friends friend and i wouldnt even let tony talk, never caught tonys friends name but she said she felt like she had known me 4ever when she left!
loll hehehe,im exactly like that! when i started a new school i was shy for about 2 days but then i was ok...before i knew it,school life revolved around Anne-Marie :cool:
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish I was like that.

I find it so uncomfortable when someone is speaking to you loads and all you can say is "yeah" and "no" and "oh its good, yeah." Like you're limited to what you speak and then with my friends I can speak forever. :confused: :confused:
hmm,don't worry,it sometimes gets annoying when people talk a lot. I talk a lot so when i get upset its really blatant,its like i lost my voice all of a sudden...and sometimes i don't really want people to know when im upset, if ya get what i mean?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
loll hehehe,im exactly like that! when i started a new school i was shy for about 2 days but then i was ok...before i knew it,school life revolved around Anne-Marie :cool:
exactly, or for me at least the clan did......(one group called the clan because they had known each other since they were 5 and stuff) i got right in there and soon we were all best friends, and micheal was walking me to my locker
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
exactly, or for me at least the clan did......(one group called the clan because they had known each other since they were 5 and stuff) i got right in there and soon we were all best friends, and micheal was walking me to my locker
lol aww,sooo,Michael ehhh? whos hee??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads