Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm,don't worry,it sometimes gets annoying when people talk a lot. I talk a lot so when i get upset its really blatant,its like i lost my voice all of a sudden...and sometimes i don't really want people to know when im upset, if ya get what i mean?
    Yeah. And then there's another stage, when someone is talking to you about something, for instance a teacher, and they're quite close, like right in your face, and you don't know where to look. You don't know whether to look them in the eye because you feel like you're staring or look away, but then that feels like you're ignoring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    so am i.
    lol how bizarre! Good to see you're still being polite and reasonable maskall. (as far as I know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yeah. And then there's another stage, when someone is talking to you about something, for instance a teacher, and they're quite close, like right in your face, and you don't know where to look. You don't know whether to look them in the eye because you feel like you're staring or look away, but then that feels like you're ignoring.
    I feel that way a lot!!! It makes me uncomfortable to look directly at the person sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm,don't worry,it sometimes gets annoying when people talk a lot. I talk a lot so when i get upset its really blatant,its like i lost my voice all of a sudden...and sometimes i don't really want people to know when im upset, if ya get what i mean?
    yeah, i get really really quiet when im upset.....really quiet, like people will turn around and be like wheres ester? and i will be right there, just (apparently to them) thinking......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol aww,sooo,Michael ehhh? whos hee??
    he was my best buddi for awhile, he walked me to my locker to "protect" me from all the other guys

ReputationRep:
    ooh jeez,if they do that, then say 'yoo man,move out ma way,i can't freakin breathe because your in ma way!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I feel that way a lot!!! It makes me uncomfortable to look directly at the person sometimes.
    Yup, it's aweful! I end up not concentrating on that person because I'm too busy deciding where to look lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    he was my best buddi for awhile, he walked me to my locker to "protect" me from all the other guys
    for a while? you guys got together and it went haywire? i know the feeling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ooh jeez,if they do that, then say 'yoo man,move out ma way,i can't freakin breathe because your in ma way!'
    Lol, not neccessarily when they're in my face, just when they're talking to me. I never know where to look.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, it's aweful! I end up not concentrating on that person because I'm too busy deciding where to look lol.
    that happens to me a lot also......but mostly its when im in trouble with my parents and im saying "yes ma'am, or yes sir." or "no ma'am. or no sir"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    for a while? you guys got together and it went haywire? i know the feeling...
    well we never really got together, we were just best buds.....and then summer came, and beth was my best bud, ( we lived together practically) spent the night at each others houses at least 2wice a week...... and now me and micheal dont have any classes togheter (i rarely see him) and me and beth dont have any classes togheter (but swim team) so kristen became my best bud

ReputationRep:
    well we never really got together, we were just best buds.....and then summer came, and beth was my best bud, ( we lived together practically) spent the night at each others houses at least 2wice a week...... and now me and micheal dont have any classes togheter (i rarely see him) and me and beth dont have any classes togheter (but swim team) so kristen became my best bud
    aww a different best bud every week eh? ok anyway, im really hungry and we have no food at home, do you know anything i can make from scratch??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    aww a different best bud every week eh? ok anyway, im really hungry and we have no food at home, do you know anything i can make from scratch??
    sure eggs.....over easy *yum yum*

toast is really good! if you have potatos ham and green beans you can make green bean soup *sounds disgusting but is quite delishicous*

you can make chili!

ReputationRep:
    sure eggs.....over easy *yum yum*

toast is really good! if you have potatos ham and green beans you can make green bean soup *sounds disgusting but is quite delishicous*

you can make chili!
    oh yess! ok thanks curry,im off to go eat some food now! byeee ill make some chilli,im in the mood for chilli!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    oh yess! ok thanks curry,im off to go eat some food now! byeee ill make some chilli,im in the mood for chilli!
    yum yum....

ReputationRep:
    that happens to me a lot also......but mostly its when im in trouble with my parents and im saying "yes ma'am, or yes sir." or "no ma'am. or no sir"
    It mainly happens to me when someone is explaining something.

ReputationRep:
    It mainly happens to me when someone is explaining something.
    for me its when im in trouble

ReputationRep:
    Ahh...

I'm sometimes talkative, sometimes shy. I sometimes feel that it's me directing the conversation though and they're not as interested, I always feel like it's me asking all the questions and trying to keep the conversation going.

You talk about emotions? It's best on webcam, then you see them laughing but they don't like to stick their tongue out or smile properly to the camera which is a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Ahh...

I'm sometimes talkative, sometimes shy. I sometimes feel that it's me directing the conversation though and they're not as interested, I always feel like it's me asking all the questions and trying to keep the conversation going.

You talk about emotions? It's best on webcam, then you see them laughing but they don't like to stick their tongue out or smile properly to the camera which is a shame.
    Yeah, so are you shy?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. I'm very shy being around people I hardly talk to though, especially girls.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.