Turn on thread page Beta

How big is your... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Same I guess.. I get a bit nervous but luckily I manage it...

Like when we are testing the mic for assembly at school, if I go up, even if I'm in front of an empty hall I'll be stuck for something to say and the guy trying to adjust it at the back will be like "Fish, say something!"
    Lol, I love it how they call you "fish"! It's just so strange, and even the teachers call it you lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I think you can tell if a boy fancies you by how they speak. If they're nervous and stutter then there's a chance of then liking you...
    Lol,

People can never tell who I fancy. They have to ask me. I get all these people bugging me, saying "who do you fancy?".

I try and act the same with everyone. Well, some people say I act as if I fancy everyone but that's not true.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love it how they call you "fish"! It's just so strange, and even the teachers call it you lol.
    Mmmm yes... I told people the story of that didn't I?

Do you have nicknames? I know Gem, Gems, Gemsy (from me!), Gember-Gember... and you're real name is Gemma.

ReputationRep:
    Lol,

People can never tell who I fancy. They have to ask me. I get all these people bugging me, saying "who do you fancy?".

I try and act the same with everyone. Well, some people say I act as if I fancy everyone but that's not true.
    People jut randomly say "Gemma, do you fancy anyone" or "Who do you fancy?" and I'm like "errr, why should I tell you?"

ReputationRep:
    People jut randomly say "Gemma, do you fancy anyone" or "Who do you fancy?" and I'm like "errr, why should I tell you?"
    SAME!!! That's exactly what happens to me, lol. They're all like "Who do you fancy..... come on Fish tell us..."

Once a while ago these two girls were so desperate to find out that they asked me what key on the phone this person's first initial came on... And I made sure I chose the one that wouldn't mean I could fancy either of them, or the person people think I fancy.

ReputationRep:
    SAME!!! That's exactly what happens to me, lol. They're all like "Who do you fancy..... come on Fish tell us..."

Once a while ago these two girls were so desperate to find out that they asked me what key on the phone this person's first initial came on... And I made sure I chose the one that wouldn't mean I could fancy either of them, or the person people think I fancy.
    Lol, now they must be desperate.

Maybe they fancy you...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they fancy you...
    Nah. They're pretty popular. Everyone wants to know who I fancy! Everyone's like that!

And anyway, they're the people who you said "used" me, I was only talking to them because we were on the way back from a trip and they were in the seats behind me... my friends had to stay at school and tell all the little year 7s and 8s about the trip to Tanzania they went on.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. They're pretty popular. Everyone wants to know who I fancy! Everyone's like that!

And anyway, they're the people who you said "used" me, I was only talking to them because we were on the way back from a trip and they were in the seats behind me... my friends had to stay at school and tell all the little year 7s and 8s about the trip to Tanzania they went on.
    Ah, so you going to try and not help them and see if they still talk to you?

ReputationRep:

Maybe they fancy you...
    People think I fancy a girl called Sabrina. She's nice, but I don't fancy her. (OK, I guess I could repeat that sentence for just about every girl I know)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so you going to try and not help them and see if they still talk to you?
    Maybe a bit.

I was talking to one of those girls just, and I could tell she was suspicious of me when I asked if she had any plans for New Year. As if she was scared I was going to try and invite myself.

Sorry, I'm paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    People think I fancy a girl called Sabrina. She's nice, but I don't fancy her. (OK, I guess I could repeat that sentence for just about every girl I know)
    I bet you do!

ReputationRep:
    I bet you do!
    Yeah.

Name a girl and I'll happily say "She's nice but I don't fancy her"

Do people accuse you of fancying people? I don't know if "accuse" is the right word... makes it sound like a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm yes... I told people the story of that didn't I?

Do you have nicknames? I know Gem, Gems, Gemsy (from me!), Gember-Gember... and you're real name is Gemma.
    Her real name is rachel lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Where did that come from? Isn't that an old reply? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    lol her middle name is Rachel,but its still her real name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    as i said, her real name lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Lol. Well if you want to start that again, then...Aiofa, it is!

ReputationRep:
    Where did that come from? Isn't that an old reply? lol.
    Sure,

Gemsy what was the name for Anna? But I guess you don't want to waste precious time digging that out.

She's going for 2000 posts between now and when she goes out for a party at 7:00 tonight.

Go-go Gemsy!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Well if you want to start that again, then...Aiofa, it is!
    ohh nooo you don't sweetheart!! We'll stick with gems and Anna

ReputationRep:
    You're not gay I hope.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.