Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview there and wondered what they ask u in your interview. And what is the pay like?

ReputationRep:
    my friend works there and they said they didn't ask her anything in the interview really, just questions about herself, how much she'd want to work etc.. although that was 2 years ago and all the places will be different.

She gets paid £4.85 and gets 50% for up to 4 people at her own pizza hut and 25% at all other pizza huts, costa coffee and TGI fridays (there might be a few other places too i can't remember) You also get holiday pay after a while which you can claim when you want.

ReputationRep:
    so it was a casual chat??? also they told me after i applied that the position is permament and i muyst be free in xmas new year and easter but the thing is im meant to be going travelling in march/april which may clash with easter. do u think i should tell them or just not say anything? they cant stop me quitting around that time can they?

ReputationRep:
    i did work experence there

ReputationRep:
    anyone else know anything they will ask in the interview???? please reply..

ReputationRep:
    All those kind of places have pretty informal interviews my younger sister is manager at a pizza hut as her part time job at uni and as done really well there. She has told me she has conducted interviews before and they just ask you standard interview questions such as:

Experience with customer services??
    Times you have had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do?
    When you can work and how flexible you are?
    Relevent employment experience, if any-i would thk back to previous jobs and think how it might be relevent.

You will be fine, smile, look positive and i am sure they will give the job!!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    so it was a casual chat??? also they told me after i applied that the position is permament and i muyst be free in xmas new year and easter but the thing is im meant to be going travelling in march/april which may clash with easter. do u think i should tell them or just not say anything? they cant stop me quitting around that time can they?

as long as you give them notice they can't stop you from leaving. i don't know that much about it as i've never worked there but they do rotas on a weekly basis so you can say which days you can't work each week. holidays and taking time off have never been a problem for her as long as you tell them in advance.

i wouldn't tell them before you take the job though.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.