Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,

Basically im going on holiday in sept to majorca and it looks great, thing is im going with my pal who doesnt like to party as much as me, and quite often feels unwell/goes home early when we go out..and im worried il miss out but of course I want her to feel comfortable and have a good time aswell...

how shall I deal with this in the best way as so not to spoil our fun and to show her if she relaxed it would be so much more fun...or how can we both be happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angeleyes1)
    hi,

Basically im going on holiday in sept to majorca and it looks great, thing is im going with my pal who doesnt like to party as much as me, and quite often feels unwell/goes home early when we go out..and im worried il miss out but of course I want her to feel comfortable and have a good time aswell...

how shall I deal with this in the best way as so not to spoil our fun and to show her if she relaxed it would be so much more fun...or how can we both be happy?
    50:50
    one day governed by you, and the next day governed by your pal...
    etc...

ReputationRep:
    you might meet boys, it could change everything :P
    but i agree that it shoudl be 50:50, she might suprise you and want to go out and you might get tired!!!

ReputationRep:
    You can always go out on your own, thats the beauty about going out on holiday, everyone is so friendly and welcoming you can literally just latch yourself onto a group and have an amazing nite.

ReputationRep:
    The best way is probably to compromise. Sometimes you do events she likes, other time you do what you want. Will it be just the two of you?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.