Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lol in her mind curry rolleyes
    hmm, how does one roll their eyes in their mind?

Here. This website explains it better than I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    Here. This website explains it better than I could.
    Right. That is utter rubbish. Some people are genuinely sick, and to make it worse they try to rationalise their pathetic views. Don't read this people, what a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    dont you hate when people are like blah blah you can't speak proper english.....like i give a monkeys ass, boohoo i think i'm gonna cry cos you have insulted me with that, try insulting me cos what ever you say i wouldn't give a **** cos hey i dont know you and you dont know me GET IT PUNK HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    dont you hate when people are like blah blah you can't speak proper english.....like i give a monkeys ass, boohoo i think i'm gonna cry cos you have insulted me with that, try insulting me cos what ever you say i wouldn't give a **** cos hey i dont know you and you dont know me GET IT PUNK HAHAHA
    What on earth are you on about little one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    What on earth are you on about little one?
    well big one...some one said i cant speak english and i was just saying it isn't insulting to me so why bother saying it blah blah

ReputationRep:
    well big one...some one said i cant speak english and i was just saying it isn't insulting to me so why bother saying it blah blah
    Just what did that have to do with the thread exactly? Anything at all? C'mon, use the forum properly please. I have no real beef with you, but I do ask that you act with a bit of erm maturity... How old are you anyway? NO offence, but you do seem to be taking this like a 14yr old kid ya know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Just what did that have to do with the thread exactly? Anything at all? C'mon, use the forum properly please. I have no real beef with you, but I do ask that you act with a bit of erm maturity... How old are you anyway? NO offence, but you do seem to be taking this like a 14yr old kid ya know.
    well its better to act young then an old fricking git

ReputationRep:
    well its better to act young then an old fricking git
    I do act young, you're acting childish, there is a difference my little stinker. Though, people have always thought I was a lot older than I am. I guess it was because I was raised with that element of classical and culture in mind I do pity all those lesser than myself, such as you with your bad grammar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I do act young, you're acting childish, there is a difference my little stinker. Though, people have always thought I was a lot older than I am. I guess it was because I was raised with that element of classical and culture in mind I do pity all those lesser than myself, such as you with your bad grammar.
    pardon me sir or may i say madam i dunno???

i haven't got time to spell check the things i type as i'm at work trying to do 3 things at once, which is more important to check that on a website that is really not important to look at grammar, i would say what what sir

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.