Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that's not good, but what annoys me a lot is seeing the other headline. "Muslims challenge PM's terror plans" it is stuff like this that seriously pisses me off, if they don't like how people live in this country they should go back home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    that's not good, but what annoys me a lot is seeing the other headline. "Muslims challenge PM's terror plans" it is stuff like this that seriously pisses me off, if they don't like how people live in this country they should go back home.
    What if you are British and white (which is obviously where you're trying to get at because there are quite a few British Muslims about) and you don't like the PM's plans then for anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    What I find most concerning is the fact that there is no survivors in any of them, despite the good safety provisions on aircrafts. The Helios airliner that crashed was one of the safest there is...
    the aircraft is a safe aircraft but it's who ever repairs them because helios has had a dodgy history which is coming to light that the engineers at first refused to certify the aircraft but were fired or they left and the aircraft had this problem before. all i can say is dont fly with small airlines where you're not aware of the reputation. i think what happened is horrible and i would never take any of my friends on an airline that i'm not sure about and thats coming from my 10 years of aviation knowledge and 3 years working around them.

ReputationRep:
    Don't trust man's machines

ReputationRep:
    heres every thing that will be ahead of the news most of the time as it's the engineers and pilots mostly that chat on here http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...5&pagenumber=8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    What if you are British and white (which is obviously where you're trying to get at because there are quite a few British Muslims about) and you don't like the PM's plans then for anything?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigmy Goat)
    Don't trust man's machines
    Yeah unless you can safely get off them.

ReputationRep:
    Airplanes are totally safe. The laws of physics don't change just so that planes can crash. It's obviously the fault of either the manufacturers or the workmen who check the plane every time it lands and takes off (or they should do - this is what they do in the armed forces).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    Airplanes are totally safe. The laws of physics don't change just so that planes can crash. It's obviously the fault of either the manufacturers or the workmen who check the plane every time it lands and takes off (or they should do - this is what they do in the armed forces).
    Yeah definately agree, it's scary when im working at the airport seeing people go on these small little companies i mean you get to know which small companies are o.k but overseas and maybe here there are companies that have managers that are only bothered about making money.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.