Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    I thought you were a lot younger but fair enough.
    thats cos i dont have the brain of a 10 year old seriously i dont understand have the things people say

i feel so sad

ReputationRep:
    now if you don't mid me asking how old were you your first time? if you have done it. If not what made you decide to wait and do you have any regrets?
    I'm still a virgin and proud of it!!! Its not that i believe in waiting till i'm married...but that i haven't actually found anyone special. There have been girls in the past...but i want my first time to be with someone i truly care about....make sense???

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    thats cos i dont have the brain of a 10 year old seriously i dont understand have the things people say

i feel so sad
    im pretty sure you meant i have the brain of a ten year old, but if not im glad you dont?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I'm still a virgin and proud of it!!! Its not that i believe in waiting till i'm married...but that i haven't actually found anyone special. There have been girls in the past...but i want my first time to be with someone i truly care about....make sense???

G
    hold the **** up earlier you said i didnt think about age when i did it!!!!!!! decide now are you a virgin or not?

ReputationRep:
    hold the **** up earlier you said i didnt think about age when i did it!!!!!!! decide now are you a virgin or not?
    That wasn't me...Angel...i'm definitely a virgin....i think...

G

ReputationRep:
    okay then put a ban on it no sex b4 marriage...what i'm trying to say is that no matter what age or who ever it is no one will stick to that legal age.....when i did it, it didn't cross my mind that it was underage and i dont think no one cares anymore...and i'm ure alot of kids are proud to show off they have had sex
    see

ReputationRep:
    in america its 18......14 does seem a bit young *thinks*

ReputationRep:

G
    i wish i did that waited for some one i cared about as i was actually shocked at my first time it wasnt in a nice place and i didnt care for the bloke...it took me a year to do it again awful awful *hangs head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i agree, but what would you say is the average age ppl actually have sex, not the oyungest just the average

ReputationRep:
    i wish i did that waited for some one i cared about as i was actually shocked at my first time it wasnt in a nice place and i didnt care for the bloke...it took me a year to do it again awful awful *hangs head in shame*
    How old were you??

G

ReputationRep:
    How old were you??

G
    15 nearly 16 so its not that bad

ReputationRep:
    i agree, but what would you say is the average age ppl actually have sex, not the oyungest just the average
    16 or 17

ReputationRep:
    15 nearly 16 so its not that bad
    At the time, did the bloke mean anything to you?? If not....can i ask why did you do it??? I don't mean to get too personal or offend anyone, but i don't understand why...

G

ReputationRep:
    see angel their limits higher and the average sex age is as well here its about 14 but you do get younger, a lot younger!

ReputationRep:
    18 i think that is way too old cos now i do enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    16 or 17
    hmm i agree,16 is all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    but the problem is if you set that as the legal limit it will occour at younger ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    just out of curiosity is that you in your avatar

ReputationRep:
    At the time, did the bloke mean anything to you?? If not....can i ask why did you do it??? I don't mean to get too personal or offend anyone, but i don't understand why...

G
    no he didn't but we was good friends after it and we did speak which is good in away, i dont regret it actually cos you've got to pop your cherry soon enough hahaha and i was able to tell my mum which is good, alot of kids can be affraid of telling them

ReputationRep:
    no he didn't but we was good friends after it and we did speak which is good in away, i dont regret it actually cos you've got to pop your cherry soon enough hahaha and i was able to tell my mum which is good, alot of kids can be affraid of telling them
    I don't think i could ever tell my mum...it'd be way too embarrassing!!! I think it's a chinese thing...[shrugs]

G

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.