Watch
This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
no he didn't but we was good friends after it and we did speak which is good in away, i dont regret it actually cos you've got to pop your cherry soon enough hahaha and i was able to tell my mum which is good, alot of kids can be affraid of telling them
but thats the whole point you werent ready at the young age, maybe if you held on a bit it would have meant something to you. You popped your cherry too young hehe i feel naughty saying that lol
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
I don't think i could ever tell my mum...it'd be way too embarrassing!!! I think it's a chinese thing...[shrugs]

G
dont think so i think its the fact that your scared your parents would kick the **** out of you lol. I know my family would if i told them!
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
but thats the whole point you werent ready at the young age, maybe if you held on a bit it would have meant something to you. You popped your cherry too young hehe i feel naughty saying that lol
hahaha cherry is naughty word hehehe
no but he isn't the only guy who i've been with who i didn't care about
i'm young i have plenty of time til i settle down so i'm having fun
kissmequick
Rep:
?
hahaha cherry is naughty word hehehe
no but he isn't the only guy who i've been with who i didn't care about
i'm young i have plenty of time til i settle down so i'm having fun
fair enough but do you honestly believe you were physically and emotionally ready at that age to *pop your cherry* as it were lol hehe feeling kinky
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
fair enough but do you honestly believe you were physically and emotionally ready at that age to *pop your cherry* as it were lol hehe feeling kinky
hahaha
actually i can't remember how it happened i had a little party at mine drinks got passed around the usual and puff it happened
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but the problem is if you set that as the legal limit it will occour at younger ages
hmm,i don't know but i don't really think the legal age matters, kids are going to do it whenever they feel like it. The legal age isn't really going to stop them. And yes,that is me
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
in reality the law has little influence on people having sex, if they want to do it they will, at whatever age lol. the law is going to seem very distant if your there with someone and its getting steamy lol

where it does matter is in sex education, good informative sex education is essential, because if people are going to have sex the need to know the problems that come with it and how to deal with it.

*also* the law needs to be able to protect people effectively from abuse

part of it all is this british attutide to sex, think how many different terms we have for having sex ("doing it" etc) but then our society is getting more and more sexualised. bloody confusing
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
in reality the law has little influence on people having sex, if they want to do it they will, at whatever age lol. the law is going to seem very distant if your there with someone and it getting steamy lol

where it does matter is in sex education, good informative sex education is essential, because if people are going to have sex the need to know the problems that come with it and how to deal with it.

well said

*claps*
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anna)
hmm,i don't know but i don't really think the legal age matters, kids are going to do it whenever they feel like it. The legal age isn't really going to stop them. And yes,that is me
v nice the pic i mean lol but we were saying what about those who havent and when they get to the age they feel pressured to, that they have to !!!! peer pressures heavy, feeling left out from the others boasting what they've done even if it's not true.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well said

*claps*
reward me then! *points at small rep button*
kissmequick
Rep:
?
well said

*claps*
you would say that you horny little cherry popper but seriously thats pretty true its just its not the same for everyone some people only do it coz mates are doing it not coz they wanna
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
v nice the pic i mean lol but we were saying what about those who havent and when they get to the age they feel pressured to, that they have to !!!! peer pressures heavy, feeling left out from the others boasting what they've done even if it's not true.
yeah, theres so many different arguements towards this and people are always going to do what they feel is best..so us debating about it isnt really going to help. But what the heck, im not bothered about the legal age!
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
you would say that you horny little cherry popper but seriously thats pretty true its just its not the same for everyone some people only do it coz mates are doing it not coz they wanna
hahaha

well said

*standing ovasion*

spelt right??? who cares
kissmequick
Rep:
?
hahaha

well said

*standing ovasion*

spelt right??? who cares
I care lol but i couldnt tell you if i wanted i don't think it is ooo f*ck knows. hehe another naughty word
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
I care lol but i couldnt tell you if i wanted i don't think it is ooo f*ck knows. hehe another naughty word
people are different

you care for the person when you'll loose your cherry

an i well i dont care anymore you need it you need it hahahaha
kissmequick
Rep:
?
people are different

you care for the person when you'll loose your cherry

an i well i dont care anymore you need it you need it hahahaha
well said i didnt really understand it but well said nonetheless
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
well said i didnt really understand it but well said nonetheless

*bows*
kissmequick
Rep:
?
*bows*
hahaha *claps until hands bleed* your worth it
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
hahaha *claps until hands bleed* your worth it
and your worth it too

we'll be partners in crime GRRRRRRRRRRR *chokes*
amy_ponder
Report 16 years ago
Well said chuck age doesnt matter if you want it go get it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads