(Original post by amy_ponder)
    Well said chuck age doesnt matter if you want it go get it
    *bows*

thank you i know hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    *bows*

thank you i know hahaha
    do you reckon you will ever marry? or elope or just get with someone and live together, do you think you will have kids? do you ever think about stuff like that? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    do you reckon you will ever marry? or elope or just get with someone and live together, do you think you will have kids? do you ever think about stuff like that? lol
    at the moment i dont agree in marriage

ReputationRep:
    at the moment i dont agree in marriage
    why? i dunno why but i always think about stuff like that the house i'll have the kids, the job everything not right now but when im older i want it lol!

ReputationRep:
    why? i dunno why but i always think about stuff like that the house i'll have the kids, the job everything not right now but when im older i want it lol!

at the moment i see marriage as a signiture to what you own and that, and i dont believe in god so i dont see why i have to get blessed by him theres no point

KIDS you have to be joking at this stage in life i hate them they annoy me sooo much i dont have the patience for one

ReputationRep:
    at the moment i see marriage as a signiture to what you own and that, and i dont believe in god so i dont see why i have to get blessed by him theres no point

KIDS you have to be joking at this stage in life i hate them they annoy me sooo much i dont have the patience for one
    me neither but when your older when your more chilled right now i couldnt hack it but i would like a stble enviroment when im older but i would still like to have a laugh and help girls pop cherries lol.
    Nah only playing i just think after all the *****y cw and school work it goes to something i dont wanna end up in a dead end job with nothing to show!! A pretty girl, a house, a fast car, and a drink and im set for life lol

ReputationRep:
    me neither but when your older when your more chilled right now i couldnt hack it but i would like a stble enviroment when im older but i would still like to have a laugh and help girls pop cherries lol.
    Nah only playing i just think after all the *****y cw and school work it goes to something i dont wanna end up in a dead end job with nothing to show!! A pretty girl, a house, a fast car, and a drink and im set for life lol
    yeah i want a good job, a live in partner, and lots of money sound perfect but if it happens lets see,

i do wonder who i'm gonna end with its wierd that this person you'll end up with you might not have met or you used to know each other its scary

ReputationRep:
    yeah i want a good job, a live in partner, and lots of money sound perfect but if it happens lets see,

i do wonder who i'm gonna end with its wierd that this person you'll end up with you might not have met or you used to know each other its scary
    indeed very daunting, im not sure i would love to spend my whole life with the same person unless she was like my dream girl and perfect for me lol but i like to meet new ppl and try new things its good to experience life, ive got sooo much i wanna do b4 i settle fully

ReputationRep:
    indeed very daunting, im not sure i would love to spend my whole life with the same person unless she was like my dream girl and perfect for me lol but i like to meet new ppl and try new things its good to experience life, ive got sooo much i wanna do b4 i settle fully
    yeah thats why i like meet guys and you know...cos i'm young and i want to have fun and experiment before i settle down scary thought eek

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats why i like meet guys and you know...cos i'm young and i want to have fun and experiment before i settle down scary thought eek
    lol very true you wanna play the field...of dicks and i appreciate that lol. what do you wanna do when your older?

ReputationRep:
    lol very true you wanna play the field...of dicks and i appreciate that lol. what do you wanna do when your older?
    most proberly do what i'm trying to now

ReputationRep:
    most proberly do what i'm trying to now
    sorry i g2g out bubbye hun its been great talking to ya mail me my email addy is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    I know this may seem strange coming from a young guy with raging hormones, but would you say that the legal sex age is fair? In englan it's 16 and in spain it's 14 but surely that's a bit young. I just wanna say that kids will always do it but you may not realise but the higher the age ban is the older they do it, so if it's set at 16 they will try it younger to seem grown up and cool, whereas if it was 18 they might not try it so early, maybe some consideration would be given as to why its set so high!! I think it's a bit absud that 16 year olds are able to have a kid which will wreck their lives but they can't drink!! It just puts the stupidity into perspective and we can't get married till 18 so it would be born out of wedlock. Any thoughts?
    i think if kids want to, they will. if they set it at 18 then most people will just ignore it, and if they set it at 14 then i dont no what this world is coming to.

14 year olds are not ready by a long shot

ReputationRep:
    who cares? just do it when u wana do it!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd definately elope. Used to want the big day in the church and all that but now i think it's pretty irrelevant and I don't really fancy a big show. Plus eloping is so much more romantic and you don't have to put up with drunk relatives. I know I haven't met whoever I'm gonna marry yet but whoever I chose I'm 100% that my family will disapprove completely so I figuire I'll just bypass telling them till afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I know this may seem strange coming from a young guy with raging hormones, but would you say that the legal sex age is fair? In englan it's 16 and in spain it's 14 but surely that's a bit young. I just wanna say that kids will always do it but you may not realise but the higher the age ban is the older they do it, so if it's set at 16 they will try it younger to seem grown up and cool, whereas if it was 18 they might not try it so early, maybe some consideration would be given as to why its set so high!! I think it's a bit absud that 16 year olds are able to have a kid which will wreck their lives but they can't drink!! It just puts the stupidity into perspective and we can't get married till 18 so it would be born out of wedlock. Any thoughts?
    spaniards are dirty perverts though

ReputationRep:
    personally, i think its absurd that at 16 you can have sex and fight in a war, yet you cant go to a cinema and see these things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I think the legal age has little effect on what age people actually start having sex.
    i agree i don't think the legal has any referance to kids who wanna have sex, they just do it. what i don't see is how young kids like 14-15 year olds can have sex, they think it's all cool and that it's a good thing in thier erlationships but the truth is they are too young to be making those type of life altering decisions, i still think 16 is too young to be having sex. kids that do it that young are doing it for all the wrong reasons. sex isn't something we should just toss around like that. fair enough everyone sees things differently but i see it this way and i still think it's too young and immoral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    personally, i think its absurd that at 16 you can have sex and fight in a war, yet you cant go to a cinema and see these things.
    fight in a war is a relative term. you cant fight in a war par se as you're not allowed on the front line

ReputationRep:
    You're missing one vital point here. 16 is called the age of consent. As you probably know, couples aren't always the same age, and the age was set at 16 because by then we are deemed as responsible for our own actions. Thus should a man be caught sleeping with a 16yr old, that is considered ok, but any younger and well yeah, you know the rest on that one. (Michael Jackson ring a bell) Hope that helps you.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.