Turn on thread page Beta

ADMIN: Update on status of this forum watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

If you read the annoucement that was up before on this forum it stated that it was on trial.

It's now no longer on trial since it's more than achieved the necessary interest and use levels.

Just to let you know.

Rich.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I like this forum..

Can it be added to the "forums" part of the link bar at the top please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Yay! I like this forum..

Can it be added to the "forums" part of the link bar at the top please?
    dear god no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    dear god no.
    oh you can do it to normal ukl but please not pigstyles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    dear god no.
    I meant where you click on "forums" and a drop-down list appears. All the other forums are there so why not this? No need to act like it's a stupid suggestion when all it'd do is reflect its new status as a proper forum :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I meant where you click on "forums" and a drop-down list appears. All the other forums are there so why not this? No need to act like it's a stupid suggestion when all it'd do is reflect its new status as a proper forum :mad:
    I thought you meant the top bar as im using pigstyle. And as i disagree with the forums existance I dont see why I shouldn't act like its a stupid suggestion

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I thought you meant the top bar as im using pigstyle. And as i disagree with the forums existance I dont see why I shouldn't act like its a stupid suggestion
    But i dont have a problem with it being added to the foums thingy as i never use it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Because it's rude?

And what exactly is your problem with the forum?

ReputationRep:
    im really glad, make H & R less cluttered.

ReputationRep:
    We intimidate him with our supreme style. He knows he can never compete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    We intimidate him with our supreme style. He knows he can never compete.
    I bet it's because he owns a pair of those trousers that were being made fun of in the "Fashion Pet Hates" thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bet it's because he owns a pair of those trousers that were being made fun of in the "Fashion Pet Hates" thread :p:
    i dont come in here anyway. if there is a thread i want to post on its usually linked with health so i'd move it back to H&R.
    I find the distinction between H&R and beauty often a little non existant.

ReputationRep:
    so talking about hair straighteners is a health discussion then is it :-\

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke.. :rolleyes:

The reason you don't understand the distinction is probably because you're not a girl and therefore at least 85% of the stuff here is of no interest to you anyway. It's proving to be successful, so why come in here and be disapproving of us regulars? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke.. :rolleyes:

The reason you don't understand the distinction is probably because you're not a girl and therefore at least 85% of the stuff here is of no interest to you anyway. It's proving to be successful, so why come in here and be disapproving of us regulars? :confused:
    Because i wanted to - so shoot me :roll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Because i wanted to - so shoot me :roll:
    Get over yourself.. you're a moderator not a god.

ReputationRep:
    Get over yourself.. you're a moderator not a god.
    oh, are they not the same? :roll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    oh, are they not the same? :roll:
    You evidently think you can conjure miracle smileys out of thin air and judge us mere mortals, so yes evidently they are the same to you!

ReputationRep:
    The ones I was making fun of?
    You think I'd let my boyfriend wear a pair of those?!!
    I inspected his wardrobe and the majority of it is in good working order - there are a couple of dodgy shirts though :p: (you know which ones im talking about David)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.