The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

scrubs is awesome. me and my mate have downloaded every episode between us!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I agree...One of the funniest and most original sitcoms for a while.... excluding phoenix nights and Max and Paddy... I do so love Peter Kay!!
Reply 62
i think i managed to watch every episode ever made during a levels last year :smile:

oh how hard i worked....
Reply 63
Geordie_in_HK
scrubs is awesome. me and my mate have downloaded every episode between us!

WOW! You can download scrubs? Where?

PS: Yes, North IS best. Especially Tynemouth :wink: -except for the seagulls...and rain...and excess of chavs :rolleyes:
My boyf has all seasons, its ace!
Reply 65
Charlie P
WOW! You can download scrubs? Where?

PS: Yes, North IS best. Especially Tynemouth :wink: -except for the seagulls...and rain...and excess of chavs :rolleyes:

DC++ is a peer to peer file sharing program that works on LANs like the one at Bristol. basically you all get the program Direct Connect and then you connect to a server on the bristol network and you can share files with all the other people with accounts on that server.

highly legal of course....
limewire has loads, but also firewire sites carry scrubs.

Tynemouth is pretty good, my bro goes surfing there. Kings school and Percy park - always used to get a beating at Rugby lol
Reply 67
Hmmm, I'll try limewire, then - thanks!
is it true u cant use stuff like limewire at bristol? thast wat it sed in the info pack! lol. how will i cope! I'm not biased to north or south, cus im from west midlands near gud old birmingham (i shall miss the shopping and cheap beer). Tho i would say i prefer northen accents to southern ones, and im hoping i dont come back with a strange mangled accent like i did from the summer school from trying to hide my brummie voice! :/
why cant u use limewire at Bristol? If you buy the internet subscription for your room can they ban you from visiting certain sites or something? 99% of the traffic will be non work related anyway!
Reply 70
I only met like 5 northerners when i was at Bristol, i couldn't take it. Well in Northwell house there was a lad who i knew from huddersfield, a lad from doncaster, and a lass from leeds. But none of them spoke reight yorkshire like me! Especially the girl from leeds "not everyone from leeds has a northern accent you know"
Reply 71
wednesburywench
is it true u cant use stuff like limewire at bristol? thast wat it sed in the info pack! lol. how will i cope! I'm not biased to north or south, cus im from west midlands near gud old birmingham (i shall miss the shopping and cheap beer). Tho i would say i prefer northen accents to southern ones, and im hoping i dont come back with a strange mangled accent like i did from the summer school from trying to hide my brummie voice! :/

limewire is probs blocked, but i know for a fact that DC++ works there, whether its internal (therefore run by a student) or works externally i dont know.
Reply 72
steffi_c
I only met like 5 northerners when i was at Bristol, i couldn't take it. Well in Northwell house there was a lad who i knew from huddersfield, a lad from doncaster, and a lass from leeds. But none of them spoke reight yorkshire like me! Especially the girl from leeds "not everyone from leeds has a northern accent you know"

Out of our house next year, 2 of us are from Yorkshire, one's from Cheshire, one's from Derbyshire and one's from Sussex. In my experience the split has been more even than I'd have expected.
Reply 73
Woooooo scrubs!!! I've got them all on my comp too :biggrin: Can't wait for next season to start in US so I can get my hands on it. You can get all of them from various BitTorrent sites.

Latest

Trending

Trending