The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lol, seeing ppl are moving in on the saturday (or night b4), thats prolly what i'll do as well, cuz i guess its the official day... :smile: but i'll have have to miss out on some stuff the week before... :frown:
hehe, i haven't have my room allocated yet (just know its a single room with a sink), wonder what i'll get...
btw, who else has got an offer from goldney so far? I heard there are a few in this forum...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I want accomadation! i'm living on the streets so far!
Reply 22
Geordie_in_HK
wooh got a big letter today from Bristol confirming my place in Clifton Hill House - no walking for me!!!

you lucky person, I want to go there :biggrin:

Was your offer unconditional?
Anyone got offers thru from Wills yet? My friend got an offer from Clifton Hill House yesterday (where she applied). It only seems like Clifton and Durdham have sent out offers so far... (and Goldney to International students). I really wanna know where I am now!
yeah Solitaire i had an unconditional offer. CHH should be good as it's kinda posh but shouldn't be full of rahs like Wills and best of all it's damn close to the uni!

Good luck!
Reply 25
thanx. that's what I was thinking :wink:

hope I get in! :argh:
Reply 26
So do i, allthough i applied to chh and havn't heard anything yet... heres hoping whatever i get will be nice :smile:
Reply 27
I got my accomadation offer through did everyone have to pay £300 upfrount. Im staying at glenside so dunno if that does things differently??
thats probly just your deposit if you bust up your room
I'm in Durdham!!! :biggrin:
susiemakemeblue
I'm in Durdham!!! :biggrin:

Why have people got offers yet!! I haven't! Are you deferred or unconditional or something? I got my place and everything... I wanna get into Durdham... :confused: :confused: :confused:
Sian is in too, but we didn't hear from them on the same day. Hang in there!
Reply 32
Are you deferred or unconditional or something?

hmmm, i'm conditional... but i'm from overseas, so maybe they do mines differently...
Got confirmation of my room at Woodland Court this morning!
Reply 34
Just got a letter from woodland court offering me a place :smile:

Dont know whether to move in on the 26th or the 1st? Anyone else going to woodland court?
l_webby_33
Just got a letter from woodland court offering me a place :smile:

Dont know whether to move in on the 26th or the 1st? Anyone else going to woodland court?

I'm moving my stuff in on 26th, but might stay at home for a couple more days if most other people don't move in until 1st Oct. (I only live about half an hour from Bristol so it's easy for me go back and forth!)
jonacity
hmmm, i'm conditional... but i'm from overseas, so maybe they do mines differently...

Where are you from jonacity? Sorry I thought you were a girl.... from your picture!!
Reply 37
ahhh seems like everyone is getting accom offers through now... dnt suppose anyone has heard anything from churchill??
Reply 38
helen**
ahhh seems like everyone is getting accom offers through now... dnt suppose anyone has heard anything from churchill??

Nope.. I'm still waiting for churchill too. I'm hoping that something will arrive soon..
Reply 39
anyone heard from Winkworth yet? Jennikins? Really want to get in :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending